🔹8🔹

Stop it please. If I do something now, my parents won't get me out of jail this time.

"Okay boys, break it! " the principal said standing up. "You both have detention after classes for two weeks. You can leave." she demanded pointing at the door. "Mr and Mrs Park, you both rose your youngest son good. Please try to do the same with him."

"Maybe because they didn't rise him" I mumbled and my mom pushed me outside as she nodded to the principal and said goodbye. Compared to my mom, my dad was really calm and didn't tell him anything.

"Park Jimin I swear to God! This attitude should not be present in our home! " she yelled as I tried not to make fun of the situation.

"Mom! Dad!" I heard an annoying voice coming towards me and my parents. I looked in that direction and saw Jihyun, the perfect son.

I looked at Yoongi while my family had a sweet moment without me, the outsider. He mumbled an 'Wait a minute' as he ran towards the lockers were Jungkook and Taehyung were probably wanting to talk to him about the team. I was left out by my family and friend.

I put my hood on my head and left in silence, I walked outside the school into the limousine and put the headphones in my ears, waiting for my 'family' to come.

They are not your family and you know that, you might be blood related but they will never love you as much as they love him.

I listened to the voice that kept telling me the same thing over and over. O could feel a a hot drop falling from my eye on my cheek.

Leave the emotional stuff you freak!

What was this, I said as I wiped of the drop. Why is this happening to me now.

Yoongi PoV

"Jungkook, sorry for not coming today, I don't know what went over me when I punched Jimin. "I apologised. Being on the team was really important to me.

"It's okay but--" Jungkook turned to Taehyung who gave him a deadly stare. "Taehyung and I want our team to be the best and there are some rules like not punching other people in the face." he said and looked back at Taehyung.

"So-- If you want me to be out if the team I will leave, Jimin is waiting for me anyway----" I said turning around and realising the small boy disappeared. "Oh fuck."

"Where's Jimin? " Taehyung asked looking in the hallway. Easily eyeing the Park parents with Jihyun. " Those are Jihyun's parents? " he said with wide eyes.

"Damn that boy is rich." Jungkook added based oh the parents style and look. " Why didn't he tell us?"

"Shut up! " I yelled and walked to mr and mrs Park. " Where is your son. Have you thought about him? You'd better think about him because I think he needs more attention than this little thing here." I said pushing Jihyun and letting my anger takeover again.

"Stop it Yoongi, what do you want with my stupid brother? He is an insane human and you know it! So stop fantasising about him!" he said as my face went red from blushing and from anger.

"Shut up! You ruined his life! "

"And he ruined mine!" he yelled and then his parents dragged him outside. He is awful! I do not fantasise about Jimin and my friend did not ruin his life, she did.

"Yoongi, what happened? " Jungkook asked as I turned around to the two wimps that were left there with their mouths open.

"Jihyun is an asshole. I hate him so much!"

🔷🔷🔷🔷

Sorry, shortest chapter ever but I promised to update. A new chapter might come soon.

Sorry for being late.