First Date part 2

Jace's POV

After we ran down the hill and the town I stoped outside Takis Diner. It was already night and Clary was running up to me and didn't stop in time and crashed right into me knocking me to the ground along with her. I then noticed that she was on top of me with her legs straddling me. She looked down at her position and blushed she then stood up and offered me her hand. I took it and right when I was up I pulled her into Takis. When we sit down Kaelie comes over and starts to flirt with me and pull down her shirt to show off her boobs. I hate her so much but when I look over at Clary she looks like she is about to explode. Kaelie then asks me for my order "Me and my girlfriend would like a vanilla milkshake with two cheeseburgers. And a side of slut on the side." She smiles and looks at Clary "You hear that Morgenstern. Your man called you a slut." Clary looks at me sad and broken and I look at Kaelie. "Wait that isn't what it's called oh it's called slut Kaelie." Clary holds in a giggle and Kaelie is pissed. She stomps away. Then when the manager comes out to check on things. I wave him over. "Why hello can I help you." I nod "There is a worker here her name is Kaelie. And she was being very dirty to me and my girlfriend." He nods and goes to he back and we hear a "Kaelie you are FIRED." We can't hold it in we burst out laughing. I look at Clary and say "Sorry for making you think I was talking about you. I would never hurt you on purpose." She smiles and nods.

After we eat and talked about when we were kids we left and I took her to our spot in the woods behind our houses. It is a clearing that has flowers all over and in the dead center was a tree not just any tree but the tree that we had our first encounter outside of day care when I moved here. When we got here I took out a knife and wrote my initials J. H on the trunk of the old tree. Clary then took the knife from me and carved her initials into the trunk next to mine C. M. I took the knife back and pulled her to me and kisses her. It was a deep and meaningful kiss that ended with me having her pinned to the tree with my arms on either side of her and her arms around my waist pulling me closer to her. But out of no where we heard moaning. We walk over to the moans and see a black haired girl and a brown haired guy on the ground going at it. I then grab Clary's hand and pick her up and sprint for my life with my love in my arms. I mentally scoff 'All those cheesy romance movies Clary likes to watch do have their truths.' I stop running when we get to my house. I take her inside and up to my room and I lay Clary down on my bed. She looks at me and nods as if knowing what I am thinking. I slowly get on top of her and kiss her chest going up her neck stoping at her mouth. I then proceeded to his her mouth and when it gets heated, which was very fast I may add, we are now slowly removing each other's clothes. After a while we are only in our underwear and Clary in her bra too. I look at her chest and back to her face and she nods while breathing heavily. I reach around to the clasp of her bra and unclasp it and slowly removing it. Once it is off I look down at her chest and she grabs my face and smashes her lips to mine. "I want you to take it." I look at her "And I want you to take mine." I say to her. I waited and waited. If I wanted anyone to take mine it would be her and I am happy she trusts me to take her's. "I love you Jace." I smile " I love you too." We then proceed what we were doing and we'll let you figure out the rest.