Chapter 2

Jeongguk's last trip to Utopia wasn't exactly his best trip. Sure, it ended awfully fast and against his own will; as soon as he woke back up to the real world, he instantly reported what had happened. All the glitching and the rejected orders were unusuall in his system, and he wasn't going to put up with it much longer. He did end up getting a rreply back, you know the same bull, an appology and saying that the problem was going to be fixed as soon as possible.

Jeongguk was now laying down in his bed, with his curtains half closed, with what was left of the Sun to shine through his window. He hasn't left home in a few months - there was no need for that. He would spend the whole time in his Utopia, so living in the real world was practically useless. Yeah, he had family, but even them had their own Utopias to worry about, it's just Jeongguk would like to explore what was his in his own little space where his physical body could be protected from any harm.

The log in screen stared back at him, showing a pastel blue colour in the background change into other different pastel colours. He wasn't sure if he would log in today; he wasn't even sure if he wouls log in at all this week. But then again, he needed his Utopia to live, to actually survive starvation and boredom.

So he took a deep breath and quickly inputed his ID and password, anticipating to hear the robotic lady saying her welcom back jeongguk_1997 and all that crap he was used to.

"Welcome user_18968. We're glad to have you with us. Welcome to Utopia, where you can create your own alternate reality." - In a matter of seconds, Jeongguk jerked right back up, staring at his starting screen. This wasn't supposed to happen. He olnly saw this welcoming screen once in his life and it was when he bought his Utopia. - "Make yourself at home. In here, you will be protected from all the bad world has to offer. Please select your good world listed bellow."

Jeongguk didn't see any button to click to go back to the homescreen, and honestly, he was startying to panic. - "Cancel."

"Would you like to cancel your new Utopia?"

"Yes." - His voice was shaking, almost unsure on what to say to the robot. He waited in anticipation, hoping that the same pastel colours would show infront of him as soon as he hoped.

"Utopia canceled." - Jeongguk heard. He wasn't completly relieved, he wasn't quite sure what he had done yet and at this point he didn't want to find out. The pastel blue colour showed up once again, taking its time to load. Jeongguk shook his leg in anticipation, waiting for the input your ID block to show up.

Finally the login homescreen emerged; this was a good sign, at least he didn't threw the whole system away like he thought he would - quite unrealistic since it was implanted in his brain but you know Jeongguk, paranoied about things that can be impossible to acomplish. He input his ID and is password for the second time, hoping that this time around it would log in properly and not log in with a brand new user. So he waited to enter his Utopia, eyes closed and waiting for the so familiar bling on his left ear.

"Welcome back jeongguk_1997." - The robotic lady announced, and letting out a huff of aitr, he layed back down in his bed with a thud. He closed his eyes and waited while he was transferred into his little world.

He heard the bling and slowly, he opened his eyes. As expected, he was in the pond again - so glitch number one still not fixed; shorts wet and his rubber shoes making small bubbles under water. He sighed like he would usually do and got out of the cold clear water.

It was almost his routine. Be spawned into the water, get out, walk into his wooden house, change into a new pair of shorts and dress them up. Jeongguk would ocasionally stop and stare at the mirror, admire his bone structure and even the smallest of details - like the small freckle he had hidden underneath his fringe, right above his right eye - but some other times, he would just walk by and go straight to his balcony and sit down on his layed out chair where the Sun hit just right.