Chapter 12 - Giving way.

Harry didn't know what to do or feel, Louis was just with him the other night, and till now he's still not here? Eleanor stayed over just to wait for Louis. He felt bad for her as he saw how she really cared for Louis, how she was ready to wait for him, no matter what. That's probably the reason why Louis loves her. She's special, that, Harry wouldn't disagree on. To be real honest, this is where Harry feels guilty and selfish. Because he's not hurting just Louis by neglecting him, He's being unfair for both Zac and Eleanor too. But, Harry is just a young confused boy, what would he know? 

After Harry convinced to let Eleanor take rest, he drove through the place to search for Louis. Where can Louis go, where can he go? He thought of the new restaurant, of course not. He thought about the bar Louis liked, of course not. He thought about the park, of course not. He thought about the- Oh yes! How can Harry be this stupid? Of course, that's where Louis loved to go. 

He took the fastest speed his car could go. He didn't care whether a police was around or if he get jailed or get a mug shot like Justin Bieber did. All he cared about was Louis. All he wanted to do was find Louis. He just wanted Louis back home; safe. But would Louis really want to go home? Is it what he wants? Does he really want to go home to just be stuck in the same room with Eleanor. To just pretend for the rest of his life that he loves Eleanor only, and that he is happy for whatever is happening? Is that what Louis wanted? Is that what Harry wanted? Does Harry want that to happen to Louis? Would Harry let it happen? 

As soon as he reached his destination, the gate was unlocked, and he smiled knowing that this was all Louis' doing. He went in taking a seat and looked at the ground and there was Louis and the ball. Yes, They were in a football ground or Football Arena. Harry just watched Louis kick the ball and fail, and then, fail again but somehow, the third time he wins. Louis just kept on kicking. Just kick, kick, kick and kick.

For Louis, it was the way he could let all out. All the pressure, the stress, the love, the feelings. It's how he's competely neural. His mind is full of Harry, Hazza, Haz, Hazzabear, Harry Styles, Harold Styles, Emerald coloured eyes, pink lips, curly hairs, a butterfly, birds, compass, and many many more. He doesn't need to think otherwise, He was and is hopelessly inlove with Harry. As his mind was flooded with Harry again, He fell down, his bum hurting but he couldn't care any more. He fell down burying his face on his hands, and then he cried, he just had to let it out, he wanted to let go of all the feelings he has for the curly haired boy. And it hurts, everything seems like a war. His mind is with a war with his heart. The management against his wills, and everything seems to be hard. It is a war. He screamed, yelled and shouted, but then, he suddenly stopped when someone touched his shoulder making him feel scared, he wiped his tears as fast as he could, and when he did, he looked at the person that touched him, and there was Eleanor standing and hugged him and Louis cried again and hugged back. 

Harry on the other hand was looking at them, his tears getting the best of him. "I'm sorry" He cried into him again, He cried much more looking at how Eleanor cared for Louis, how Eleanor kissed his tears away. Harry cried and cried and cried realizing the biggest mistake he did. He let go, he was the one who gave way. He was the one who gave up too soon. He was the one who gave Louis up. This isn't about Louis anymore. Louis loves him and he would do anyting for Harry, but Harry let go. It wasn't Louis' fault anymore. It was all Harry. 

-1 week later- 

"Boys! Hurry up!" Paul yelled from the bus, and they smiled and cheered and ran to their bus. WWA tour just started and they were damn excited, being around the world is another amazing experience. They miss tour busses and food, and many many many more. It was always about the fresh experience and going to new places which they never went or imagined to be in. It's a whole new experience and they loved the experience, the adventures and the amazements, even if that's a whole self created era. 

"EARTH! HERE WE COME!" Louis yelled and hugged the living hell out of Niall and Niall just screamed. Just like the old times. 

"Aren't you too excited, Louis?" Liam said with a chuckle. 

"WELL, WE GET TO GO TO NEW PLACES AND I GET TO SEE NEW GIRLS AND YEAHH" Louis screamed

"Louis, not because you broke up with Eleanor means you can go and date new girls" Liam said with a chuckle. 

"That's unfair. I get the freedom I want, so, I guess, it's just right to be able to date other girls" Louis said with a frown. 

So, Louis broke it off with the management and Eleanor, he couldn't take lying to himself and to the whole wide world, he wanted to be real, because as further as he goes with pretending to be someone else, it's going to kill him, and he didn't want to kill himself. He tried, god knows how he tried to love Eleanor as much as Eleanor loved him, but he just couldn't. Because he was owned, becaused he was already much more in love with someone else. But as fate plays with the both sides, Harry is in a relationship and Louis couldn't just ruin that. He could see that Harry is happy, Zac treats him right and that they are for each other, that's what's running in Louis' mind. Harry and Louis are stuck with their unspoken words, Unspoken words that can arrange everything. 

"Louis, Calm down, mate. You're being a wreck now" Zayn laughed

"I agree" Niall chuckled and then Louis pouted, his bottom lip making the best out of him. 

"Harry, baby, you support me, right?" Louis asked with a pout. 

"Ofcourse, Louis. Why wouldn't I?" Harry said with a giggle and Louis smiled a big smile, It was all back to normal, they laughed at each other, the 2012 boys are back where they just laugh and have fun. 

"Guys! Look, people call me fat!" Liam yelled 

"They maybe talking to you about your dick, Liam. Let me check" Zayn said with a good laugh and went to twitter. 

"Yeah, and then tweet 'Ask me if I give a motherfuck'" Niall said, his fingers forming quotation marks and everyone laughed. 

"Really now, Liam? Wrecking ball?" Zayn laughed as he saw Liam's tweet and Liam just shrugged. 

"Well atleast we aren't like Harry here" Louis said with a nice laugh. 

"Me? All I tweet about is sensible stuffs" Harry said and the boys broke down in laughter. 

"What?" Harry asked

"Leaving the girls sexually frustrated by posting pictures of your shoes or legs. Yeah, so sensible" Louis said nodding his head 

"And, and, be like 'Hello 2014'" It was Niall again and his quotation mark. 

"Well, what about our Louis here?" Liam said with a smirk

"Yeah, all he posts about is his football" Harry said with a laugh 

"Oh shut it, you all" Louis and they broke down in laughter. 

"I still vote for Zayn for the best tweets this days. Posting all those Selfies. Damn, Zayn. I think I'm having a crush for you and your selfies" Liam said with a giggle. 

"Same, Liam, Same" Louis agreed and Zayn blushed. 

"What can I do? I'm good looking and hot" Zayn said 

"Well, anyways,  I want you all to follow my instagram" Liam said

"That site sucks. I don't understand it even 1 bit" Louis said with a rolling of his eyes. 

"Nah, it's good. You can private it y'know and this and that" Zayn said 

"There's no use of making it private, Zayn! The fans still get a hold of it" Liam said with a chuckle

"Oh, well" Zayn shrugged. 

"Anyways, I feel sleepy, Good night" Louis said with a yawn

"Have a sleep, man" Liam said and he just nodded. The boys went into their seperate ways and went to their own bunks where they all got rested and swifted slowly to sleep. 

_

Heeeeeeeeeeey! I personally like this chapter. Because of the heartbreaking Harry when he saw Elounor, and the teasing the boys had with each other regarding their tweets, I find it really cute. And yeah, so I hope you guys give this a Vote? Votes please? 

-Reen xx