Chappie 8

Shane:

Tick tock Tick tock!!

I was staring at the wall clock of my Economics classroom. i shared this class with Matt, Jake and Chris. The whole morning has passed and I have not met her. As dumb as I could get, I never took her number or name to sceam out loud.

There was one more class before lunch and I was seriously getting pissed off with each passing second.

Tick tock Tick tock !!

That's it! I'm going to go to the office and ask about her. Surely there might not be any other new student at this time of the session. That reminds to ask her later on her reason why she is here all of a sudden. There must be something serious. O god why am I thinking so deep. Relax Shane, keep your cool.

Tick tock Tick tock !!

I kept tapping my pen over my worksheet.

"Shut it mate, or else I'm gonna take that pen from you" Jake whispers from beside me.

"I'll break the bloody pen" Matt echoes.

" If you need to piss then excuse yourself and run for it Shane" Chris jokes from the other side.

I roll my eyes but I guess its because the joke was on me. My friends seem to find it funny cause they attempt of laughing slowly which was hilarious.

"Quiet there at the back" the Eco teacher shouts from the front.

That was when we did a wolf-howl together before bursting into laughter. It was custom for us. Whenever any teacher would instruct us to be quiet, we would howl and then laugh before maintaining silence.

"You're so aptly named Devils" the teacher spat woth a frown.

"Aww Sir, we're not the devils" Chris calls out.

"Really, then what are you guys?" the teacher questions sarcastically. Chris winks at us as a signal and then turned towards the teacher.

"We are the Devil's associates" Matt, Chris and Jake say together and do a high five.

I was too restless to enjoy the look on the professor's face or the applause we got from the other students.

"Silence now. Or else I'll give you guys..." the teacher starts but is cut off by Matt.

"Suspension? I would really enjoy taking a break from your monotonous boring class for some days so plaease go ahaead" Matt says in an indifferent tone.

The teacher closes his eyes and loudly exhales.

"Please don't" he requests this time.

"Thats better" Matt points.

"Everyone shut up now or I'll not think even once before breaking your noses" I snapped unable to stand it. At any other given day I would have loved to be a part of the joke and games but not today, not now.

My friends glared at me but didn't say anything and then there was silence. Except...

Tick tock Tick tock!!

I recieved a text message from Leo.

Hey Shane, your new girl is in my class. She is hot man!! Can I try on her pleaseeee??

I controlled my anger before texting him back.

Try you can, unless you want your guts spilled out on the floor.

I get a reply from him instantly.

You're so whipped, loverboy. *winks*

I keep my phone back in my pocket. Two minutes later I heard the familiar shrill ring of the bell which marked the end of another torture. I packed my bag and got up to leave with my friends. I bid them goodbye as they walk off in different directions.