alternative ending

welp i saw most of you wanting this so here you go~!

jinyoung stood nervously in the waiting room.
jackson hasn't reached and it made him panic. even though they had broken up, jinyoung knew he would never miss such an important day.

he paced around the room, worried for jackson. he stopped in front of the mirror and looked at himself in the mirror.

do i really want this? he kept asking himself. he shook away the thought. now was not the time to think whether this marriage is what he wanted.

he was with the guy who made him happy and he was finally being normal, away from the hectic dating life with an idol.

but.

in him, he still loved jackson. he missed jackson a whole lot. he would cry on most days when his soon-to-be husband was not by his side.

he felt so alone despite knowing that he had someone. he needed jackson but he couldn't go back to him. jinyoung knew jackson would have probably gotten over him.

the door suddenly unlocked and jinyoung turned around, thinking it was jackson. to his dismay, it wasn't.

"jaebum? what are you doing here?"

"um, jackson contacted me that he couldn't make it last minute and he wanted me to be your best man."

jinyoung nodded and stayed quiet. he was disappointed that he couldn't come and his heart broke once again. he felt something whelming up in his eyes but he blinked away.

jackson, why?

it was time.

the wedding bells started to play and the wedding doors opened.

jaebum held jinyoung as they walked up the aisle. jinyoung was nervous, especially when jackson isn't there to calm him down.

jinyoung looked at his soon-to-be husband and he gave jinyoung a warm smile. it made jinyoung's nerves calm a little but not what jackson could do.

as he walked, he imagined: what if jackson was the one standing there, would i be this nervous. just a thought of that made jinyoung smile wider.

they finally reached the alter and jaebum handed jinyoung over. he gave jinyoung a look that told him to be wise about his choice.

jinyoung turned to face his fiancé. as the priest started to give the speech, jinyoung was looking at him uneasily.

do i really want this? the same question was repeated over his head.

"Do you, Mark Tuan Yi-En, accept Park Jinyoung as your beloved husband?"

"Yes, I do."

"Do you, Park Jinyoung, accept Mark Tuan Yi-En as your beloved husband?"

Jinyoung looked nervously at the priest then to Mark.

"I-I.."

the tension in the air was so thick and everyone was waiting nervously for his answer. Jinyoung felt the pressure and his palms started to sweat.