31. Mark's encounter (1)

Mark stuffed his book in his backpack as he walked over to the baggage claim, he waited to spot his giant red and medium sized black luggage.

After gathering his stuff, he texted Bambam that he had landed and asked where they were. He got a reply saying that the were also looking for him.

His heart raced just of the thought that he could finally meet his friends. Not only that, he was also meeting Jackson for the first time- the guy who's been flirting with him by using gifs. He isn't to sure about meeting him though.

"Ah! There he is." Mark whipped his head and saw Youngjae and Bambam with huge smile on their faces. Soon after, the three following men also averted their eyes on the blonde.

Jackson glared at Youngjae and the younger doing the same before they both bolted towards him, pushing each other as they tried their very best to avoid the people standing in their way.

Mark's eyes widened at the sight of the two grown ass men running towards him while they both held the other as an act of trying to stop the other.

Mark held his luggage tightly before going to the other side of the crowd to lose the two in the sea of people. His luggage brought a bit of a burden to his 'escape plan'.

His legs failed to bring him even 10ft from his spot when Jackson and Youngjae both reached to him at the same time. Youngjae wrapped his arms around Mark's neck while Jackson had his arms wrapped around his waist.

"I was first!" Youngjae used his other hand to try and shove Jackson away from Mark but the older was persistent.

"No way! I got to hug him first." Jackson argued, tightening his hold on Mark even harder.

Mark didn't know what to think of the situation anymore. The rest of his friends caught up with them, laughing at the sight of Mark with a tired and annoyed look on his face with Youngjae and Jackson clinging unto him like a koala.

"What a welcoming encounter."