Love at first sight chapter-13

Denis p.o.v

I hate to see corl and sub fight i mean their sapose to be friends ugh how do i fix this hum...maby i should get them together in a locked room until they get along instead of fighting but i hope they don fight in the room. Corl sub come here "why" because i said so "fine" come in this room "okay?" now you will stay in their until you guys get along.

Corl p.o.v

What he can't keep us in a room together ugh "i feel the same i don't want to be in here with you" yah shut up your going to use all the air "their is a lot of air in this room"  ik i just want you to shut up "well i want you to shut up and are you doing that no so" ugh we have to get out "dig" yah because i have a shelve on me "ugh" ugh ok lets do this you stay on that side of the room and ill stay on this side deal "wait why do you get the side with the door" so i can get out "well i want to get out" well to bad "DENIS LET US OUT OF HERE I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE" "NO YOU GUYS ARE STAYING IN THEIR UNTIL YOU GET ALONG" WELL ITS NOT WORKING "YAH ITS CREATING PROBLEMS" "UGH FINE" thank you "yah yah but get along" okay well try "good"

They will try but it might not work for all we know they might end up killing each other I'm joking well see ya