News; Chapter 4 comin soon

So as you all may or may not know that I am a high school student

So as you all may or may not know that I am a high school student. Which means that I get loads of homework and on top of that I have co-curricular activities, I'm sure 80% of you guys understand since most of the reader based on wattpad are generally teenagers.

Due to this I won't have much time to update, I would love to update frequently but I simply just don't have the time and I rather prioritise my school work over my hobby.

I'm guessing a lot of you will read this and probably be like bullshit, and although that is one of the reasons another reason I don't have time to update is because I simply just have writers block and I rather put out content with quality opposed to something I just wrote in less and hour which is probably boring, cheesy and stereotypical (haha most of my work)

And I have to admit that my first chapters weren't amazing and quite rushed in my opinion and I don't want this to be my book. I have a passion for reading and I understand how hard it is to actually read a book with a predictable plot, boring characters, little development and etc.

So i want to have time to make my greatest work (even though this book is just for fun) and also I rather have this as a hobby not as a choir.

I'm sorry if this sounds selfish but I already have things on my plate plus I'm studying for exams, music exams and other tests and I'm trying to get into Year 11 and 12 subjects once I get into year 10. These things just take a lot of time. I would be sorry usually but when it comes to things like this I'm not obviously I am remorseful for not uploading as much but study does come first

But I promise once it is holidays I will try my best to upload as much.

Anyways on more positive notes I wanted to let you guys know that I will be releasing a thriller/psychotic novel called "Cole for my destruction" in July

I hope you guys understand and leave you will the following words...

"Give the gift of your absence to those who do not appreciate your presence"

I just want to let you all know that you matter and as a fellow teenager I understand the feeling.

When your mood swings are everywhere and it feels like no one can possibly understand. The feeling when people don't like you or won't want to talk to you just because of the way you look.

I get the feeling of how people walk around looking like a piece of art (Matthew daddario) and you just feel like unfinished portrait.

I have those moments were I sit and cry and think about life too. And I know what it feels like to not be wanted or just judged by where you come from, who you hang around with, how much money you have, how many followers you have.

I want you all to know that you aren't alone.
Even though it feels like your world is crumbling right now you will find the right people who will see the greater good in you.

I know everyone says this but it will happen, you will find people who will love you for you.
So stop for a moment and think about the way people treat you, cut the toxic ones out of your life and I know it may seem so hard and difficult but trust me it will be the best choice ever.

Don't let people have all this control over you and make you feel like shit.
Don't tolerate because soon you may just end up as a puppy who was kicked too many times

I know these things are generic sayings and easer said then done but nothing is easy in life.

this so random but the majority of you guys are teens to and I know the feeling and sometimes it just feels nice for someone to acknowledge everything.

Sincerely yours truly,
Violetrhoney