Psycho

"Class you will have a play entitled 'Psycho' this will be your performance task for this semester and it will be held next week at the school's auditorium. I want all of you to participate Dan you will be the  leader. Good bye class and Dan follow me to my office"

Ma'am Jannah left and Dan followed her. 

While waiting for our next teacher we talked about the characters for the play.

"Gel you'll be the protagonist since you're great in acting." Lyn demanded

"I'll be the protagonist if Ann would be the antagonist." Gel said while raising both of her eyebrows and smirking.

"Stop it Gel I'm not into acting you know that." I replied

"Oh come on Ann I know you can. You're just too lazy to do it." She stated. Well it is indeed true but I'm not in the mood to do it.

"Guys I have the list of characters that ma'am gave and she said that it can't be changed."

Thank God Dan got here and save the me from being a character.

"The protagonist would be Gel. Her Protagonist is Ann. Lyn would be the doctor..."

What I thought he saved me from this play but I was wrong.

I looked at Gel and she is grinning from ear to ear and she mouthed 'See I told you so'.

Day's have passed and we practice every after class. Tomorrow is the big day and we are currently doing our general rehearsal it is already 9 pm and we've got one run to do then we're done.

After finalizing our costumes and the set we parted our ways to go home.

When I arrived home I did my evening preparations and went to sleep.

-School

It's already nine am and our play will start in a few minutes from now.

"Guys we have a problem!" Dan shouted

"Gel is not yet here and the play will start in five minutes." Dan continued

"Gel texted me she said 'Lyn I'm caught in a traffic. I'll be there in a few minutes start the play on time. I'll just catch up with you guys since I'm on act 4.' So guys let's  start." Lyn said.

The play started on time and it goes smoothly as what we practiced. We're still waiting for Gel. Her scene is up next and she's not yet here.

"Oh my what should we do. Crap we need a plan B. Vera take Gel's place if she's not yet here in 2 minutes. You practiced with her and you know her lines so we are all counting on you." Lyn said.

"Ok I'll do it." Vera said.

We continued the play and it successfully finished it without any other problem aside from Gel.

We were packing our things when Gel showed up in the main door.

"Guys I  really am sorry. I di-" Dan didn't let her finish.

"You little  brat, you left us hanging there. We almost failed because of you." Dan angrily said.

"I didn't mean to do that." Gel Cried.

"Oh shut up your sorry can't change anything that happened." Lyn retorted.

Everyone except for me left the auditorium. I walked towards Gel and I comforted her.

One week later.

"Guys Gel is missing her mom was at the office lately and she's asking for the school's help to find Gel." Vera said.