She's mad

Sorry it's been so long. I've been super busy!  But here's your chapter update.

-----------------------------

Heather?

I sat on my bed with the door closed trying to remember who she was. I remember Madeline saying something about a heather.

I thought she said that heather was her best friend,  I guess she was lying to me. 

Either way it was a terrible coincidence that I ran into them today.

I stood from my bed upon hearing the door to our hotel room open. 

waking out I saw Daisy and Clayton come in. 

Jane was sprawled out on the couch sleeping. Immediately I saw Daisys eyes land on her figure,

"so I'm guessing she's staying for the rest of the trip?"

I rolled my eyes going to the mini fridge and pulling out a box of left overs. 

"If you guys are hungry there's food left." placing my hands on my hips and staring at her directly in the eyes.

She sighed, "I'm sorry Lin I just think your being a complete idiot. And as your best friend....."

I cut  her off before she could continue  bashing Jane,

"please just leave it alone. It's my decision" I know it was wrong of me. And I know Daisy was just trying to help me, but for once I wanted to make a decision of my own.

She stared at me for awhile, and without saying anything she walked into her room where Clayton had already turned on cartoons.

I could feel a pang of guilt, a flood of tears gathered in the peek of my eyes.  Was I hurting everyone that I cared about?  Or was I making the right decision by following my emotions. 

Placing the box of food back into the fridge, I walked over to Janes sleeping body. Her hair tied into a messy bun, her legs draping over the couch. I grabbed the blanket that hung over the couch and covered her body with it. Staring at her brought on so many different thoughts and questions.  Was Daisy right? Had I given Jane too many chances already.

Was I just too afraid to move on? 

pushing those agonizing thoughts out of my head I went back inside my room. I decided to do something that always made me feel relieved.

I pulled my unfinished canvas from under the hotel bed. Opening the paints and pens and laying out the original picture I had taken of Madeline. 

It was from the day she decided to take me to lunch when we had first met. She was staring at me, her long honey blonde hair flowing as the cars drove by, her beautiful legs visible for all to see, I remember thinking to myself how much of a goddess she was. 

I began painting the surroundings, and

Before I knew it i had finished the entire canvas. It was beautiful, it looked exactly like the photo. I sat on the floor staring at it, thinking about that day in her kitchen. When we kissed. I closed my eyes remembering all of her features, the way she wrapped her arms around my waist fully embracing my lips.

It was pure bliss. 

eventually I stood from the floor leaving the painting to dry. Walking into the bathroom I turned the shower on stepping in washing all of the dried paint off. I had paint everywhere, including my hair.

I dried off, and changed into a long shirt and boy shorts. pulling my damp hair into a knot. I bundled up under the blankets pulling them over my head, checking my cell phone. I had one text message.

It was from Madeline.

'It was nice seeing you tonight'

I smiled, then frowned. 

It was wrong for us to be talking. I mean.... Obviously we both have someone else on our mind. 

I replied,
'I thought heather was your best friend?'

I closed my eyes waiting for a response, my mind wandering to MY best friend.

I pulled up my phone again, I had another message from Madeline but before I opened it I texted Daisy. 

'I'm sorry'

Then I opened the message from Madeline,
'She is. I told her about... us'

I replied,
'She hates my guts now doesn't she? And you guys looked like more than friends'

I was about to close my eyes when I felt something crawling on my leg. I jumped up from the bed dropping my phone, I hopped all around shaking my clothes trying to get whatever bug that was on me off.

I stopped when I heard Daisy laughing from the bed. She sat propped up on her elbow, 

"your so funny" I rolled my eyes trying to catch my breath. She's a sick person. 

"That was so mean of you!" I said getting back under the sheets.

She just laughed, "payback"

I didn't say anything instead I checked my phone for a reply from Madeline. 

'She likes pretending that we are a couple sometimes to get certain people jealous. And she doesn't hate you'

I smiled at that 'certain' part. 

I saw Daisy peek over my shoulder as I typed me reply. 
'Well her tactics work.'

"your leading her on!" Daisy said with a frown

"Daisy....I can't stop thinking about her... OK! But then every time I do think about her Jane makes me smile, or tells me she's sorry, or some corny shit. And I completely fall for it!" I sat back, "Your right, I'm nothing but a naive girl who doesn't know right from wrong"

She pulled me in tight to her body, I hadn't felt the tears that were all the way down my cheeks already.

"Lina you are so smart, And talented, and gorgeous. And you deserve nothing but the best....... is Jane really the best?"

The question lingered in my head.

I hadn't blinked until my phone vibrated in my hand reminding me that I had a new text message. 

'Vous êtes la plus belle fille du monde. You are the most beautiful girl in the world Lina.'

Is Jane really the best? 

______________________________

Again I'm sorry for the wait guys. 
But man that question stings, who do you guys wanna see Lina with? 

Do you really think Jane is changing? 

Next update will be before Saturday I promise! 
♡♡♡♡