Chapter 2. Green eyes

Sarah Bloomwood

Sarah Bloomwood

************************************

Sarah's POV

People are jumping at the beats of a popular song played by the DJ. Few of them grinding their sweaty bodies with each other while some are dancing alone. Allison drags me to the bar where a cute bartender is juggling with three glasses at a time. His blue eyes fall on me and he winks.

I feel my cheeks getting hot and I avert my gaze. Allison talks with that bartender who keeps glancing at me the whole time. Allison notices that and smirks. Someone taps on my shoulder and I turn to find Becca smiling at me kindly.

She has a face of an angel. Her blonde hair shimmering in the club lights.

"You came, Sarah..... Hey Allison. I am really glad you both came. Are enjoying yourselves? Drink or eat anything you like, they are not going to ask you for money all right. I have to meet others too so I will see you later okay. Bbye"

Becca left us there. Allison was busy talking to some guy from school. I couldn't see his face clearly because of the dim lights. That guy left after a while leaving Allison all flustered.

"Who was that guy Allison? Do you know him?"

She blushes a little and says,"Caleb Black. He is the captain of our school's swimming team."

I don't question her further. We started talking and giggling on seeing people doing funny moves on the dance floor. And suddenly Allison whispers in my ear.

"Hey Sarah, that hot guy over there has been staring you since we entered the club. Do you know him? He must be from your school then."

I try to see the guy she is talking about but fail because of my bad eyesight.

"I don't know Allie. I don't talk to the boys in my school so I have no idea."

She nods her head and hands me a glass full of red coloured liquid. I glance at her quizzically.

"You know that I don't drink right."

She smirks and bobs her head weirdly. God.... When did she get so drunk and why didn't I noticed it?

"You can drink this Sarah. It's not too strong so you won't get drunk."

She pushes the drink to me and I look at the drink nervously.

"You don't trust me, Sarah. Do you think that I have spiked your drink?"

"No no Allie. It's not that. It's just...... Forget it."

I chugged that drink which slides down smoothly in my dry throat. The drink was a little bitter but felt good.

Allison cries in delight and starts giggling. I drink few more glasses of that drink to calm my nerves. Allison drags to me the dancefloor and starts dancing. I stand there for a while adjusting my eyesight in the dark. People are dancing around us without any care. I couldn't help but start moving my hips to the beat. I see Allison grinding her body with that some guy and after some time he takes her away. I should be worried about my friend but that drink has numbed my senses. The only thing I could hear was the loud music.

Suddenly I feel a pair of hands on my ass. The sensation creates a havoc in my heart. Nobody has ever touched me like this. I turn to slap that guy but I stop myself when I see the striking green eyes which are looking into my grey ones with hunger. Those eyes feel too familiar as if I have seen them too many times.

He squeezes my ass again with a little more pressure this time and slams his lips to mine.

The kiss is deep and passionate. This is my first kiss but I don't feel uncomfortable at all. His lips move with mine in sync. His hands roam over my body making me hot. This feeling is so new to me. It's dangerous and overwhelming at the same time. He pulls my hair and I moan in his mouth. My fingers are interwined in his hair pulling his face to me to take more of his taste. I gasp and he shoves his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues move and do a sensual tango in our mouths.

He breaks the kiss and whispers in my ear. His lips touching my earlobe.

"As much as I want to take you here but I think you wont like that kitten. So let's go somewhere we can continue this......."

I was still in a daze after the wonderful kiss. He says something but I couldn't understand what he said. I only understood one thing that I needed more of him or I will die with unfulfilled desires.

He takes my hand in his and we drive away in his car.

************************************

Don't forget the three magical words....

❤️Vote❤️Comment❤️Share❤️