a small mess

"Changgu! Are you finished?" Hui yelled from outside

"No, hyung, not yet! When shall we finish?" Changgu asked properly. The staff looked at his ancient wristwatch and showed up a thumb and index finger to Changgu. "Seven more... minutes! Wait me in seven minutes!" Changgu yelled.

These days Hui felt his head aching so bad from handling the nine boys (no actually, it was eight, since Jinho could at least take care of himself properly), especially after receiving the letter from his father. The pain wouldn't seem to go sooner, he thought. Seven more minutes were enough for a cup of tea, perhaps. So Hui took a short walk to the kingdom's kitchen, finding Shuhua, Shinwon, and Seonho making some sort of foods. Both of them bowed deeply when their eyes locked with Hui's.

"Annyeong, hyung," Seonho casually said. "Do you want some-"

Seonho was about to talk when Shinwon suddenly shoved a teacup of hot tea (wordplay intended) onto Hui's face, that some of it got spilled. "Hot tea yeah~ You want?" he asked proudly before his fingers got burned by the spilled liquid, causing him to place the cup on a small table. "Ouch, that hurts!"

Instead of laughing, Hui closed his face with his palm, as he saw Shuhua cleaning the spill fast and Seonho offering him more confectionery. He could hear Shuhua asking if Shinwon was okay. He rejected Seonho's offer afterwards and drank the tea Shinwon had prepared. At least it wasn't too sweet and too hot. Usually Shinwon prepared iced tea, and it really didn't match Hui's taste.

"For the first time, you actually succeed in making something," Hui said, chuckled.

"Ya, hyung, so you think I always fail?!" Hui nodded, and Shinwon slapped Hui's arm for a bit. "By the way, you don't look fine there, hyung. Have a rest."

"I will, after we discuss about that thing." It raised Shinwon's eyebrows, but the younger brushed it off. After a while, Hui left the kitchen, finding his way to his own room, and threw away his body onto the king-sized bedroom. Ouch. The pain grew larger than he expected. He closed his eyes, trying to trap himself into the world of dreams and imaginations.

Just as Hui fell asleep, Changgu had finished taking his photos. He couldn't miss the kingdom's most famous magazine's request, after all. He ran outside to the palace's hallway and he screamed Hui's name at the top of his lungs. "Hui-hyung! I'm finished!"

"Aish, shut up, Changgu," said a person carrying something inside his stomach so he looked pregnant. "Ya, Yananie! Are you carrying someone's child or something?" Changgu replied.

"Huh?"

"Your stomach. It's so big!"

"Oh, this?" The tall blonde pulled out a balloon with smiling emoji from inside his stomach, causing an eruption of laugh from Changgu following by his falling down on his knees. A big curve immediately made Yanan's lips, and he punched the older twin with his knuckles.