Can't Escape (Calum)

"Mum, I'll leave my soccer team for my band."

"Calum! What is wrong with you? You've dreamed about being a pro soccer player for like years and you blow it all off because of your band? Can you assure me that it's worth it? Can you?!"

"Well, I'm sure this band will be big, mum..." 

"You wish."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I believe in you, Cal." 

You looked at Calum's face, smiling. He was zoned out.

"Calum." You punched his arms.

"Yea I'm still here. Do you believe that my band will be big internationally? Or at least nationally?"

"Why not? You can play bass well, Luke with his guitar and vocal, Michael with his guitar, and Ashton with his amazing drumming skill. You guys also have that amazing song-writing skill. I'd be confused if you guys aren't not big! If you don't get big, the world has changed and I'm planning to move to another planet. That's it."

Calum laughed. So did you. 

He laid his head on your thigh, starts wondering things. 

"When we got big, we'll be travelling around the Europe, America, UK, Asia, Africa, and even Antartica. We'll be visiting the romantic Eiffel Tower, the amazing London Eye, and all. Aaaaahhhh!"

You smiled, thinking that they will probably make it.

"And you'll leave me here? Ah. What a great idea."

"I'll leave you all alone. Joking! Nah. I'll take you too."

"Yeah. Probably."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------