Chapter five: Vewing the town

Y/n's p.o.v

I look up in discuss, why why of all days it wants to break down TODAY!!!
Then I get a feeling ... a feeling that I'm not alone ... the feeling I'm being ... stared at, but then again I've always had that feeling when ever Amanda has left my family ... left ... me
    I sigh and groan knowing if I'm gonna view the town I might as well find somewhere to repair my car. I pinch the bridge of my nose and huff one final time and begin to walk down the street, still feeling as if someone's watching me. Although I put that aside and begin to look around in the new town.

Offender's P.O.V ~

She curses herself one final time and begins to walk, as she walks I look at her figure. I can help but look at her curves and watch those hips of hers. It's like watching an angel walk on earth, but one look at me and this perfect little angel will run and hide, but shit just look at her. Best sight in this little 'ol town.
     I can hint a pinch of sadness in her walk, instead of sass or perkiness. Most of girl ,that are gorgeous, act as if they can rule the town.
(A.N - I'm sure you all are gorgeous, don't think I'm just saying that to be mean it's for the story I don't mean to offend any body )

Although this girl is absolutely stunning, and she's nothing I've ever seen before, and I've seen some 'stop and stares' before. Yet this girl is a jaw dropper! She reminded me of ... Amanda, but with more ... more ugh how should I say this ugh she's just better, and I mean that for once.
                What has my brother done to my roses. There's no way I could feel these feeling for a ... mortal.

Y/n's p.o.v~

       I pass the little town stores, such as the pharmacy, little markets, and a small arcade for the children here. Although it looks as if there are no children, this town is a ghost town. The streets are practically empty the stores have no one in them, so I think.
       Then something catches my eye, a sheriff department... and then Amanda floods my mind.
////////////////////////////////

I'm so sorry everyone, I haven't been in the best mood lately and couldn't think clearly I'm sorry I'll be back with another update soon and SO SORRY ITS SORT 😣