Ten

Ten

------

Alexis Porter's POV

------

I woke up to light snoring. I knew it was either Joe, Zoe, or Alfie because they stayed here over night. As I was about to sit up, I felt two arms around my waist. I turned my head to see Joe sleeping peacefully.

He didn't have such a strong grip on my waist, so I slowly, gently, pushed his arms off. I sat up, watching Joe flip over. Zoe and Alfie still managed to stay in the same position that they were in last night.

I stood up, and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge while grabbing my phone from the counter. As I was taking a drink from the bottle, I see Zoe walk into the kitchen.

"Good morning." she says, yawning. I chuckle at her, "Morning." I reply back. I began scrolling through Twitter, until she speaks up.

"I was awake last night. I saw you and Joe cuddling." she smirks, causing me to widen my eyes at her. "He was only comforting me because I was scared, Zoe." I chuckle, causing her to roll her eyes and shake her head.

"Oh c'mon! Isn't it obvious that he likes you?" she asks. I roll my eyes. "We barely know each other." I say. She nods at my statement, yet she began speaking again. "That doesn't mean he can't like you, vice versa." she smirks once again.

"Whatever you say Zoe." I smile at her. We see Alfie walk into the kitchen, as Joe follows behind. "Good morning!" Alfie says all cheery, causing me to raise my eyebrows. "What's with the excited tone?" I ask him, as Zoe already seemed to know.

"Nothing, just don't check your Twitters." Zoe speaks to me and Joe. At the same exact time, me and Joe unlock our phones. I open the Twitter app, as I see multiple notifications. As usual.

I noticed Alfie posted something about me and Joe. I open the notification.

@PointlessBlog: Oh god! Look at @QueenAP and @Joe_sugg cuddling this morning! I SHIP IT! #Jolexis

And attached to that was a picture of me and Joe asleep, cuddling. My mouth drops, as I look up at them and they are trying their absolute hardest not to laugh. I look over at Joe as he was still searching for it.

He eventually found it and looked up at them. "Really, Alfie? Jolexis?" he questions. Alfie laughs and shrugs. Zoe chuckles, while grabbing her purse hanging off of the chair. "We should probably get going though. Caspar's probably wondering where we are." she speaks.

Alfie and Joe agree with her. They all put their shoes and jackets on. As they do so, I sit on the sofa and watch. "We might see you on.. Thursday? Is that when you and Joe are filming?" Zoe asks, as I look at Joe.

"Yeah." Joe says. As they were about to walk out of the house, I gave each of them hugs. They walked out of the house, as I shut the door.

I hear Mason coming down the stairs, as he smiles at me. "Morning." he says. "Good morning." I say, sitting beside him on the sofa.

"Were your friends other YouTubers as well?" he asks me. I nod, as he turns to look at me. "Well guess what I think?" he asks. "What do you think Mason?" I ask, smirking.

"I think that one boy fancies you." he smirks at me. "Which one?" I ask. He rolls his eyes. "The one with the lighter hair." he says, causing me to shake my head. "Joe doesn't fancy me." I defend myself.

"Well I think he does." he speaks.

"He does not."

"Does to."

"Does not."

"Does to."

"Does no-" I was cut off by a knock on the door. Me and Mason both look at the door, as I get up to answer it. I open to door to reveal Joe.

"I forgot my phone." he says, as I let him in. He walks into the kitchen and grabs his phone. "Does not!" I mouth to Mason as he wiggles his eyebrows. As Joe turns around, me and Mason act like nothing happened.

"Bye!" he exclaims, leaving the house this time.

"Screw you." I mumble to Mason.

------

This chapter was wayyyy to short my gawd! But next chapter will be longer, I promise! I just realized all of ny author notes are always so short so yeah.

Byeeeee!