Chapter 1

Annabel's POV*

Waking up to the first day of school. I really don't feel like going can't break be longer. I think to myself as I grunt to get up with my hair in waves. Oh how I hate my hair. I go to my closet and put on some black skinny jeans with one rip on the knee. And a black tang-top then an all black zipper sweater then I slip on my black vans. after I went to the bathroom and brush and wash my face. Finally I start to do my hair. I turn on my iron and straiten my hair. Once I was done I just left it down. Walking to my room I got my dark grey jansport and walk down stairs to eat some cereal. My mom and dad are still asleep so I try to be as quiet as possible. Once I finished my cereal. I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door.

Off to my buss stop I went as I waiting I notice that some family moved I next to my place. I seen a white lady and I'm guessing her husband. Talking about where they want their furniture. I see the front door open and see a tall kid about 17 years old with blond brown hair colour with the same backpack as me and he just gave his mom a kiss on the cheek and waved to his dad and now he's walking this way and he's looking at me.

I turn away to make it seem like I wasn't looking at what he was doing. I look to the ground and put my hood on. I noticed that he walked up next to me and just stood their.

"Hmm hello" he said to me

"Sup" I replied

"So I'm guessing you go to st Charlie's too" he said

"Yeah, guess we have the same buss stop from now on."I said back

"Yup so what grade?" He replyed

"Eleven you" I said

"Same" he said

"Oh well I'm Annabel you" I said

"Luke .. Hemming's and . Annabel what."

"Annabel Vazquez" I said

" Oh nice " Luke says

Soon a moment of silence.then as the buss finally pulls up. Luke lets me go in first by stepping to the side. Soon as I went I walked all the way to the back. I sat in the last seat as I seen him making his way to the back as well. I move to the window side and look out the window as I turn to see him sitting next to me. he smiles and has a dimple i just roll my eyes and smile back. The ride to school we stay quiet. Finally we get out of the buss and he pulls out a paper with his classes listed and his Locker number. He walks next to me as I find me locker 27 it is. I take my bag and in zip it to get my lock out of it I put my bag in the locker get my books and lock it. I see Luke a little confuse so I ask what number is his locker. He says how do you know where to find it on the paper I go up to him and take the paper I look at the bottom right corner and see that his locker number is 26.

I look at him and say you 26 and he's like oh snap then he's like our locker are right next to each other hah that's cool. I giggle and just smiled. He try's to open his locker but it's jammed and doesn't seem to open.

Luke: hmm well I don't want to be late for my first day of school so can I use you locker.

Then he try's to make a puppy face I look at him and say

Annabel: hmm okay fine fine it's 0 14 20

He unlocks the lock and stuffs his bag in my locker.

Luke: ok well I guess this is OUR locker from now on

Annabel: alright

I give him a smile.

Annabel: what's you first class

Luke :uh AP chemistry what about you

Annabel: photography

Luke: aww okay well I guess I'll you then.

Annabel: okay bye

Luke: hmm okay uh bye for now

He starts to walk away and I do too having a weird feeling. As I walk to my class I find a seat near the window where the hall ways at.

Sitting their so bored the hole class I just put my hoodie over my head looking at the time the hole time.

LAST CLASS

Finally I'm in math it's only 20 min till the bell I just sit in class and watch the time ticking.

RING RING.

The bell rings and I speed walk to my locker. Once I get their I see Luke leaning agents it. I get to my locker and start to unlock it

As I'm putting in the combination

Annabel : what did you for get the code

Luke : yeah maybe

Finally it's open and if get my bags he gets his and I lock it we run to the buss line and get on to the buss

As we sit in the same seats he says

Luke : so I guess none of our classes we have together

Annabel: yeah I guess so

Luke : yeah well that just sucks

Annabel: why

Luke: well because I don't get to see you

Annabel: so I don't even know you that well calm down it's just the first day.

Luke: yeah I know but still

Annabel : hmm okay well this is our stop

As we get out of the buss I walk to my house and walks to his

Annabel: see ya later Luke hemmings

Luke : okay Vazquez

As I get home I go to my bed and throw my bag on the floor.