Nice to meetcha

Magic... Its been known for the longest as a myth. It's rarely around to be seen. When it is i'm sure the one who can control it feels as if he or she is an accident. one who was not meant to be here on this earth at this point in time. They all think if only i were not alone. Well they don't have to be. It all starts with a "Ring, Ring!", the bell rings. As it does I, kumo, walk in quick and stealthy trying my best to get to class before the next bell. "well well! you finally show up!" says the school bully. I swiftly move past him without saying a word. "eeeeeeehhhh!!! don't you ignore me!!"he yells as he charges me ready to strike. I quickly turn around and reach out my hand. "freeze!", i yell. i now run to class as the bully slowly comes to a complete stop frozen in time. "Waste of my time..." i think to myself. As i run a voice grows louder. realizing who's voice it is i run faster. The voice that burst through the door is none other then omaru. My stalker. "Hey hajima" he says to the frozen bully as he runs past. His speed was great. Somehow he was picking up dust in this sparkly clean school. "Wait up kumo!" he yells. I keep running. "wait!" omaru speeds up. I'm still to far from class. it just so happens to be the farthest building away from the entrance of the school. The bell finally starts ringing after all my running. In half a second i bit my thumb letting a drop of blood stream down my hand. I throw a droplet in the air in front of me and yell "open!". With that a glowing circle opens up in the middle of the hallway. omaru still kinda far away yells for me to wait. i jump through the circle which transported me to class. The class at first startled from me  gets more startled when omaru jump through the circle crashing into all the desk and knocking over everything. It soon got quiet as when heard omaru in moan pain. I chuckled as he wobbled himself to his desk. After the classroom was back in order class finally began. "Well, i'm happy you two were so eager to get to class on time", said Mr. kishimoto. He chuckles before clearing his throat. "Stand." we do as he says." Bow. you may take a seat." As soon as we sit the bully or hajima opens the door searching with eyes of rage for the one who wronged him. "Welcome", says Mr. kishimoto." or not, you might as well head on over to the principles office." He seems to not have heard a single word from the teacher. Soon his eyes reach me. "You little!" he yells. Just cause you got magic you think your all that! I turn my head away to the window. "tch, you keep ignoring me!" he makes his way to my desk. As he does a brown haired girl walked into the class. Everyone froze. We watched as she wrote her name on the board. Even hajima was stuck watching. "My name is Mika Kojiro", she said. She turned and we just so happened to make eye contact. They were red. Her eyes were red. My conscious at that very moment left me. I drifted off into what felt like a dream or a vision maybe. I saw a shadow of a man in a tall hat. He held a thin and lengthy staff. With it he was taking on huge creatures with magic. It made my magic look ordinary. His magic was amazing. I was brought back to reality with a flick to the back of my head. "Eh who did tha..." i started to say. The class was staring at me. Grins all around. Many holding in laughs. Omaru whispers in my ear " your waaay to obvious bud." "What?" i replied. "You were just staring and drooling at the new girl." he say. i slowly start to blush. "I- Its not like that!" I yell. "You! The new girl!" I rise up. "You can use magic cant you!? " she decides to respond with, " your name?" "wha...?", I say confusingly . Wind picks up in the non windy room. A blade then somehow materializes into her hand. she quickly swings and stops at my neck. she pushes lightly enough to force me back in my seat. "your name?"she asks again. well this is the weirdest introduction i've ever had. At least i think so. I replied with, "k-kumo. nice to meetcha."   

(yo this is a redo of my first book thingy. magician carnival. this was sorta a suckky start but lez try to get it better.)