ANSWERS

( important question at the bottom! )

@wclfhard- || DOES DELILAH COME BACK TOFINN BECAUSE IM FR SOBBING?

it's a no from me.

OKAY BUT LIKE SERIOUSLY, no. i wanted this story to be realistic and you have lila struggling for all these years because she's so in love with finn that she doesn't want to leave him, but when she finally realizes that their relationship is never going to work out is when reality struck her that finn wasn't HERS anymore you know? and so i did the ending i did to show how real it is, because relationships, especially when you're this young, usually DON'T work out. and i'm going to keep it that way. i want it to feel real.

@wclfhard- || do you stan other celebrities other than finn? if so name them.

OH BOY DO I. my list of celeb stans could go on forever so i'm just going to do a few of them. i stan dylan obrien, matthew daddario, chris wood, jennifer lawrence, thomas brodie-sangster, sadie sink, louis hynes, ezra miller, david mazouz, malina weissman, chosen jacobs, billie eilish, nick robinson, nina dobrev, lily collins, keiynan lonsdale, ansel elgort, rowan blanchard, lucas jade zumann, and a shit ton of others. but finn is like my MAIN you know? like i've been stanning him since october, and usually by now my crush would start to die down but tbh its only gotten BIGGER and it's like an actual problem lmao. i love him so much and he's genuinely such a good fucking person and so writing him like this was difficult because he's the purest little baby that deserves nothing but love.

@SOFTOZIER || u gay?

no u.

@SOFTOZIER || why you hate your hot bff auto?

because you're a raging cunt that gargles water every FUCKING NIGHT just to piss me off.

@SOFTOZIER || why u so cunty?

i'm getting attacked in my own house??

@SOFTOZIER || why do you insist on hurting me?

YOU TOLD ME TO FINISH THIS STORY SO THIS IS YOUR FAULT!

@SOFTOZIER || why do you talk to me for 12+ hours a day on the fuckin phone and go and hurt me like this like yOu doNt cAre AbouT mE?

because if i'm gonna suffer you're gonna suffer with me bitch.

@SOFTOZIER || who am i? what i am?

gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay

@SOFTOZIER || hey ik this isn't rlly a question but i was wondering if you could give danny devito a call back? like he's been trying to reach you through me and i honestly just have to keep telling him you're busy but i can tell it's really hurting him and he won't leave me alone so can you please give him a call?

please delete my number & never contact me again!

@trendykenzie || 1. WHY IS THIS STORY FINISHED IM SOBBING 2. if you made a sequel, would lila and finn ever get back together 3. ilysm

IM SOBBING TOO OMG 😩 and like i said earlier, no, i would not make them get back together. if i made a sequel it would be based off lila with someone else, or it would be the main point of the story is lucas sjsbsjjsj i don't knOw yet. and i love you too oOooF you all make me so soft.

@DD5059 || Why? Why. Why!!

IM SO SORRY LMAO!

@crazyvibesonly || Did you have in your mind from the beginning that you wanted Finn and Lila to break up?