4. The project...gone wrong

"Its almost 5- wait what? 5 PM?!"

ALAMAK-

"OHNO- I ALMOST FORGOT"

"What is it Boboiboy?"

"I HAD TO GO TO FANG'S PLACE FOR OUR PROJECT IM LATE"

I hopped out of my seat and ran to take my things.

'He was right... i will surely end up late ;o;'

=============================

C o n t i n u a t i o n 

=============================

Boboiboy's P.o.V

I ran as fast as i could until i reached the mansion. Man why am i like this...
But whatever
I was panting in front of the gate of the mansion 'Fang's going to kill me...' 

I have no time to stand here and convert oxygen into carbon dioxide! So I continued my steps, as i pushed the gate open it made a creaking noise which was loud enough for him to hear.

"You're late..." a very familiar voice said behind my back. ohno

"Uh sorry Fang hehe" i scratched my cheeks which were not itchy. He rolled his eyes and directed me to come in. I walked in the haunted house. Fang was being very quiet and that makes an awkward silence between us.

"You wait here and prepare some stuff while i.... bring some water"

"Oki"

When i went into his room... and oh-

This room is filled with dust and cobwebs... Ok i understand he lives alone and he cannot clean this h u g e  mansion all by himself. That's fine... i guess-

'Lets get cleaning shall we 😅'

Third Person P.o.V

In the kitchen~

'Why is he coughing so much? despite the fact that there are sure a lot of dust but he is not cle-'

"wait.."

Fang peeped from the door to see Boboiboy dusting off the mess. 

'My reputation! ish he didn't need to do such a thing...'  (Author: Mama Quake mode)

While Fang was busy watching him. He forgot about the water and soon he drifted into a load of thoughts.

'He is just like a mother. With that feminine body. I wonder if he became my wif- Wait what am i thinking?!'

Fang blushed. Why did he think like that? they're still young! 

'Okay Fang. Control your mind. He is just cleaning the room. Nothing else. I need to stop him before my mind gets corrupted'

After calming himself down. He peeped out once again. "Boboiboy?"

"*cough* uh yeah? *cough*"

"Why are you cleaning my room?!"

"It was dusty here! and cockroaches..." he had a point. 'i wouldn't like sitting with them either'

"Well sorry for not taking care of the cleanliness," Fang had to keep his cold attitude before he gets all cranky. 

"You're so rude. i cleaned your room and this 'thank you' i get?" Boboiboy is surely offended.

"Fine thank you. Lets not waste anymore time and start our work?" Fang said in a sarcastic tone