The Slytherin-Eyed First-Year

((  This s a Harry Potter FanFiction with the main characters being Sophie(TheBakeey, an awesome HP YouTuber, be sure to check her  YT chanel out, she's hilarious!) aswell as her own favourite characters, mostly being Snape and Draco.

There will be some Original Characters, hopefully you won't mind that. This story is set in an Alternative Universe, a lot of things will be different and a lot of major events will be ignored. Again, hopefully you won't mind that.

I hope that you enjoy reading this FanFic and i also hope that Sophie might also read this someday in the future(If she does i hope she likes it).

P.S: This may or may not become a Sophie X Draco/Snape story ))

Chapter 1 

The Slytherin Eyed First-Year

Sophie's P.O.V (Point Of View)

Today was September the 1st, which meant i get to go back to the best place in the whole world, Hogwarts. I arrived by the train sometime ago with a good friend of mine, Draco Malfoy. Even though i disliked the company of Crabble and Goyle. Draco and i sat by the Slytherin table in the Great Hall with Crabble and Goyle sitting by Draco's left side. We wore our black pointed hats and our Slytherin robes as the First-Years walked through the Great Hall towards Proffesor McGonagall. Even though i could barely wait for the feast to begin, i tried to focus on the new First-Years instead of my stomach. A certaint had First-Year caught my eye. He was a tall, slim, black-haired, dark eyed, white-skinned boy. And he had a very Slytherin-like look in his brown but almost black eyes. The person next to him, a somewhat short, brown haired, thick-banged, pale, grey eyed girl looked at him and then flickered her eyes towards me. Only then did i realize she saw me staring at the boy. I immediately looked away, trying my best not to look embarrased. Draco looked at me with a confused expression on his face, "What are you doing?" He asked. "Nothing, Draco. Just thought i saw something in the corner of my eye" I said and quickly rubbed one of my eyes. Draco shrugged and looked over to Proffesor McGonagall who was now presenting the Sorting Hat to the nervous First-Years.

Whenever i would see the Sorting Ceremony i'd remember the time when i was Sorted into Slytherin. That day must have been one of the happiest days in my life, besides the day when i met Snape, The Potions Masters. I looked over to Snape who sat with the other Professors. I sent a brief smile to him but he didn't seem to notice it. He also was focusing on the First-Years. "Korcat, Dominic" Professor McGonagall then spoke, her voice echoing throughtout the Great Hall as the House tables went silent... 

The black haired boy looked up and walked towards Proffesor McGonagall and the Sorting Hat, his face had an almost blank expression. ''I wonder if he'll be in Slytherin'' I thought to myself as McGonagall placed the Hat over his head, ''Hopefully he's better than he looks, maybe he's like Draco. You can never have too many of those.'' I smirked to myself, ''Or maybe he's just another typical Slytherin'' I almost sighed in bitterness. But then i was suddendly awaken from my thoughts by the Sorting Hat's yell-

"SLYTHERIN!"

All of the students at the Slytherin table, including Draco and me, stood up and clapped to welcome him. The boy, who was apparently named Dominic, stood up and took the hat off his head and then gave it to Professor McGonagall. She seemed rather taken back. He walked towards the table where the older Slytherins greeted him. He sat down near Draco and me and watched the Sorting Ceremony. ''Seems that he didn't mind that i was staring at him.''

McGonagall then called out another name, "Korcat, Melissa"

''Another Korcat? Surely they are related, that means she will also be in Slytherin...'' But then, after five minutes...

"RAVENCLAW!" The Sorting Hat shouted out.

Dominic looked extremely disappointed, as if his sister was Sorted into the wrong house. After that names like "Brown, Lucy" and "Krum, Ashton" Came up. After a blonde boy called, "Farren, Claremont" Was being Sorted (Sorting him took over five minutes) and got into Ravenclaw i stopped listening.

{Time Skip}

~Inside The Slytherin Common Room~

It felt wonderful to be back to the mystical castle that was Hogwarts, and to the stone walled dungeons amongst which my Common Room was. But the best thing was the Common Room itself. Draco and i were chilling in the Common Room, sitting next to each other in our comfortable green chairs near the fire place. Crabble and Goyle weren't in the Common Room because of some reason, but i didn't mind. The green lighting glowed gentely over us as we held a meaningful conversation about what happend over the summer. Draco began talking something about his father, Lucious, but i wasn't able to be hear exactly what he said because a group of Slytherin First-Years, including the Slytherin-eyed boy Dominic, noisily walked past us. As they did, i heard a low and harsh hiss come from one of them. As a memory quickly came back to me, i turned around to try and see where the hiss was coming from, but it was quickly hushed by the First-Years' laughter. It looked like Dominic had made a quick joke, or a well timed one, for he was grinnning humorously. Then they all walked away and seperated before entering the dormitories

"Sophie, Sophie? Are you listening?"

I turned around once again to face Draco, "Sorry, Draco. Just got distracted by the First-Years, continue what you were saying"

(( So yeah, that was the first chapter, hopefully you enjoyed it. I'll post the second chapter soon, mostly depending on how many reads this will get. But then again this IS my first story on WattPad so what am i expecting? :T ))