3

"Y/N, I know it's weird but I think I have a guardian angel" PJ whispered. I gasped looking at Dan. Dan looked at PJ in shock then moved to the kitchen. Probably to talk to the angel.

"Wait, what!?" I shouted "who, how and when" I asked sitting down on the sofa. PJ then sat next to me looking frustrated.

"I-I have no idea how, it happened Yesterday and she won't let me tell you who she is" he sighed. I looked at Dan and he nodded sympathetically to me. I sighed and looked at PJ placing one of my hands on his knee.

"If I tell you my secret will you tell me who she is?" I quietly asked. PJ looked at the doorway to the kitchen and looked down again,

"Okay..." He said. I nodded and sat up taking my hand away from his knee. I took a deep breath as I slowly looked up at PJ.

"I have one too" my words were slow and muffled but easy to make out. PJ obviously heard because he made a loud gasp. "I'll tell you who he is once you tell me who your Guardian Angel is" you spoke quickly after PJ gasped. After PJ sat back down into a comfortable position on the sofa and sat crossed legged on the pillows.

"I-It-uh" He stuttered looking behind his back to the kitchen.
"Emma" he mumbled in his jumper. my eyes widened. I didn't know Emma died.

"She died?!" I whispered. She was such an inspiration to me and my music. we both had a lovely for Paramore and Panic! At the disco and that's how we mostly bonded. She was so kind.

"She died in a car crash about 3 weeks ago," PJ took a deep breath in "Sorry I didn't tell you sooner, Y/N" he exhaled. I looked down at my lap saddened by the news.

"It's not your fault Peej. It's okay" I sighed. "Well, I guess I'll tell you mine."
PJ looked up into my eyes and sat straight.

"It's Dan" I mumbled quick. PJ sat in silence (|-/) until we heard the door open. It was Phil and Chris. PJ and I both looked towards the hallway to see Chris with a Tesco (Not spon) bag and so does Phil.

"Hey guys" Phil waved as he saw both of us in shock sitting. I gave a polite smile and stood up walking up to both of them.

"Hey Phil, Hey Chris" I smile hugging them both. Chris smiles and puts the tesco bag on the table and so does Phil.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Chris asked while folding his arms around his chest.

"Game night?" I asked. Everyone nodded in agreement and we got out the first game that came to our mind.

"W-We have Truth Bombs" PJ stuttered quietly. Phil coughed slightly and Chris froze.

I sighed "that would be amazing PJ" I nodded. PJ nodded back and got the game out. We all sat at PJs table and got a piece of paper a each drew a card out and placed it on the table.

"Alright, first one," I smiled "what would this person hide under their bed"

We all gave the person to your right our paper and we started to write.

And write

And write

Until we got to the end.

"Alright who wants to go first?"

"I will!" Chris laughes. He starts reading.

"If Phil was in the apocalypse he would use his magical lion" he read out. We all kind of snickered as Phil guessed who wrote it.

We got to the end and we decided to watch a movie.
It that is.

"Do you think you could handle this?" Phil said. I smirked

"I should be asking you the same this Phil" I playfully hit his Shoulder. His cheeks turned a light pink, as did mine.
Butterflies erupted in my stomach.

What?