Missi gets tough part 1

Missi woke up in Dukes bed. The fire was still burning and the room almost too warm. She hopped off the bed and onto the fluffy fur carpet. Looking around the room she saw Duke was no were to be found. He must still be on the couch. She smiled in her accomplishment and began to change her clothing. She slipped on black and gray long socks and a plain short black dress. She tied her hair into a tiny messy bun.

   She hesitated to go and confront Duke but knew she must stand her ground in his presence. She creaked open the large black double doors of the room and daintily walked out. She softly stepped down the dark hallway, the only light being from the twinkling stars above shining through the window. She peaked into the living room to see an empty couch. It looks as if nothing had been touched. She trudged over and felt it was freezing, with not even a slight indent of a body on its surface. The hair on her neck stood tall and goosebumps covered her arms. Who knows what he could possibly be up too. She looked around carefully taking in her surroundings and-

   "GOOD MORNING" Dukes voice sounded loudly as she felt skinny arms wrap around her waist. Missi yelped trying to squirm away.

   "Calm down it's just me!" Duke smiled.

   "That's the point!" Missi yelled reaching her arms away from him. Duke rolled his eyes slowly letting out a long annoyed sigh.

   "Fine, Fine you get your way for now!" Duke said lowering the shaky woman onto the ground. Missi quickly moved away grabbing her dress to her sides.

   " What's wrong now..?" Duke said wickedly, purposely putting on a chilling expression.

   "N-Nothing!" Missi peeped. Duke let out a laugh and put an arm around her.

   "Your adorable you know that... I think I'll rename you huh? How about... kissi!" Duke said leaning into her getting closer and closer to her face. Missi fell backwards narrowly avoiding him. She let out heavy anxious breaths as Duke laughed even harder.

   "Oh come on now get up, get up!" Duke said taking her hand and spinning her slim body around and around sending her across the room. This caused Missi to accidentally lose her balance and slam into a wall. Duke laughed even harder.

   "You know I think your my new favorite toy~" he purred. Missi instantly started rapidly crying her eyes out at the statement. Duke looked in shock and rushed over too her aid.

   "Oh no,now shhhh! Shhhhhh! It's okay darling are you hurt?" Duke tried saying over her cry's, slightly lifting her up. Sadly for him his presence only made her cry harder.

   "Oh god umm... Missi sweetheart please just tell me what I have to do you make you stop!" Duke pleased with her slightly shaking her. She cried even harder. Duke picked her and and ran to his room as fast as his legs could carry him.

   "Okay it's okay your okay I'm okay PLEASE STOP CRYING" Duke said placing her in his bed and wrapping her tightly and blankets.

   "I understand you possibly need your space I'll come and check out you every five minutes to make sure your not dead!" Duke said nervously slamming the door behind him. Missi regained stability in her emotions after minute or so and felt so embarrassed. She had never been treated like that before and simply couldn't handle it. She felt powerless.

Missi stepped off the bed wiping her blood shot eyes. Was she truly going to marry him. Would she even have a choice.

   " I came to check on you are you-" Duke couldn't even finish before Missi pointed towards the door ushering him to leave. He did so as fast as humanly possible. Missi had always been more on the shy side so he powered over her easily. Saying no is hard and being extremely mean even harder. Although  she had to fight fire with fire, like the night she killed Duke. That's very hard to do for such a long period of time, but at this point it's do or die. Missi looked at herself in the mirror.

   "You dummy your not very nice and I think it's really rude to keep someone against their will so you should just let me go please!" Missi yelled that the mirror practicing her speech. Her mouth was agape impressed with her harsh language. She was sure it would eat away at his guilt.

    Now she needed the look! Frilly dresses didn't seem to do it. She looked inside Dukes dresser, and some of it did look pretty intimidating . Maybe if she wore this he would take her more seriously. She slipped into an extremely over sized black dress shirt. It went right past her knees as soon as she let go. Missi frowned but did loose hope. She tucked the shirt into huge gray pants. The pant legs dragged behind her collecting dust on the floor. Looking in the mirror she let out a huge smile.It was WAY TO BIG but it still gets the point across right?

   " Missi's a bad girl now! It's a new me!" She laughed to herself confidently. Duke won't know what's coming to him now! She walked over to the door ignoring her nervous tendency's and slammed it open. Duke was waiting outside looking as if he was just about to open the door. Their eyes met, Dukes in confusion and Missi's regretting everything.

   "Why did you put on my clothing...?" Duke tilted his head.

   "W-Well, I wanted to put them on!" Missi said trying to seem sure of herself.

   "Oh really now... I hate to say it but I think they are a little big on you honey..." Duke said muffling a laugh.

   "...I like it that way you know!" Missi explained her face turning red. Duke lifted her up gently.

" Are you feeling better!" Duke said sounding concerned.

"Never better! You now I'm tough now" Missi said crossing her arms. Duke Smiles a mile wide.

"I noticed, you know you even scared me for a minute!" Duke laughed.

   " I did!" Missi yelped her eyes lightning up with wonder.

   "Yeah I was even harsh last night too!" Missi added proud of herself.

   "Yes...you were VERY mad at me..." He nervously giggled.

   "Well, you know the true determiner if your tough or not? Duke Smiles.

" What's that!" Missi tilted her head.