Drowning

*Thalias pov*
I feel so alone.
I haven't had a single message from anyone and I'm sat on my bed drowning in my thoughts.
I just feel so done with everything.
I just wish life had an off button.
I miss Jack.
I miss Maja.
Heck who I am kidding I miss them all, even Zach.
Especially Zach.
It's all my fault I don't speak to him I'm not good enough, he hates me. I know he does.
My eyes become glossy as I go sit on the window ledge, I always used to go sit on the bay window we had back in England and this was the closest I could get to it here.
I just wish I could swap my life with someone. Anyone.
My thoughts continue to poison my mind and I can't focus and I my head starts pounding and soon I feel myself become dizzy.

I go downstairs and get some water and paracetamol and go sit in the garden with my feet dipped into the water, something about the peach sky calmed me, it alway had done the sun rise especially.

Now I had my thoughts in order I went to go get ready to meet Noah and as I got to my room I had an idea for another song so I quickly scribbled down the melody and verses I came up with grabbed my rucksack and put in my notebook and charger and headed out to meet Noah.

"Hey Noah" I shouted across the street, he was waiting outside the shop for me.
"Hey Thalia" he shouted back.
I quickly ran across the road and we went into his office to sign a few things and then we headed off to the park where we spent the rest of the day, we decided to get a picnic and hike up to the Hollywood sign to watch the sunset so we went round a couple of stored gathering things up and then we called an Uber to take us to the bottom of the trail.

"Have you been up here before?" He asked
"Only once, with my friend Maja" I smiled
"Ah that's nice, when did you do that?" I could tell he was trying to make the conversation carry on
"Couple of months ago, so anyway tell me more about you" I looked up at him
"Well as you know my name is Noah" he laughed "and I'm really into music and I play basketball" he smiled over at me
"Ohhh you'll have to show me your skills sometime" I laughed
As we reached the top of the trail.
"The view from here amazes me every time" he smiled grabbing out his camera "May I?" He asked indicating he wanted to take photos
"Of course, I didn't know you were into photography" I said while posing
"Now I can tell why you got that modelling job" he laughed "and I always have been"
"By the looks of your angles it seems your pretty good" I smiled
"Well I do try" he laughed

Noah hugged me and said "I'll see you soon, I have to leave now I have a meeting"
I hugged him back "see you soon" and smiled as I watched his body become a silhouette in the rays of the beautiful sun, I stayed up here a bit longer and soon became lost in my thoughts once again, I grabbed out my notebook and worked on that song.
I already have enough for my ep but I want to have more ready.
The album is due to release this time next week and I can't wait all I have to do it go record two final songs and then that's it.
I'm so lucky to have the life I do.

I get an Uber back home and sit on the balcony with my guitar and do a cover for my YouTube as I haven't done one of them in quite a while.
"Hey guys it's Thalia, hope your all having an amazing day, today I decided I'm going to do a cover of how to save a life by the fray, hope you enjoy" I smiled and put I'm my everything into ever word and I felt like I had been taken to an alternative universe.
"Thank you guys so much for watching, be sure to keep an eye out because I might be releasing my own original music very soon, I love you guys byeeeeee"
I uploaded it after a quick edit and then I went to scroll through Instagram.

All the rumours.
What did I do?
Why do they all hate me?
Why all this all of a sudden?

'You broke zachs heart, we all hate you'
'I'm so glad she didn't go with them on tour'
'Thank god her and zach are over, she's such a slut'
'We all agree that she's a none'
'She's so lame'
'She should die'
'Go kill yourself'

A small minority of what I saw.
I broke down.
I couldn't handle it anymore.
I just want it all done.
I just wanted to be happy.
I feel so done with all this.
I just don't get what I've done.

I mean...maybe there right?

Tears stream down my face as I make a decision.....I'm sorry world, not that anyone cares anyway.