introduction

Maddy Hill and Milo Manheim have known each other for a while, but they weren't best friends. Maddy would only talk to her group of friends and got bullied a lot, little did they know that her dad was abusing her too. If she was home past curfew, then he would scream at her or even worse, physically abuse her. Maddy would even come to school with some pretty noticeable bruises. Her parents were divorced, but she stayed with her dad more sadly.
Milo on the other hand was the most popular guy in school, but he wasn't one of those rude popular guys that bullied people, that's one of the reasons why he was super popular. Milo had the perfect home life. His parents weren't divorced and they were super kind and loving to him. Milo's parents supported him through everything. Milo and Maddy only had one thing in common, Musical theatre. That was Maddy's escape, it let her get out of her own life and go into someone else's. To Milo, it was more like a hobby, but he was still really into it. Their was only one flaw about Milo, his girlfriend Lauren. She was the biggest slut in school and slept with almost every guy. She wore the tightest clothes and is so rude to everyone. You could tell that Lauren was using Milo, but he couldn't .
Maddy and Milo have been in every school production together and some outside of school ever since middle school even if they were as little as ensemble or as big as a lead role. They are both seniors and this upcoming spring will be their last musical they will ever do together. Since they are both seniors, they have the advantage of getting leads, but they are doing Beauty and The Beast, which is a romantic musical.
Maddy has never told anyone about this, but she's always been in love with Milo. Ever since middle school. She could never tell him this because She barley even knows him and they are from two separate worlds. But what is gonna happen when they both get to know each other a little more???

-YAY I CANT WAIT TO START WRITING THIS BOOK! Btw the picture is what maddy is supposed to look like ( yes ik it's madison beer but i love her soooo much ) NEW CHAPETR COMING SOON