"He just doesn't know I'm good at misbehaving."

It's 12am and I'm walking, it's dark and it's freezing outside. Why am I even doing right now I should be in bed comfortable and warm. Rachel's gonna be pissed like always maybe I should just turn back now. At this point I'm just letting my feet take me anywhere.

Reaching to my destination this time I knock on the door like a normal person. I feel like I been waiting for five minutes finally he answer. The door opens and standing in the door frame is Wolf dressed in nothing but a pair of basketball shorts and his hands are wrapped in tape. I saw the sweat dripping down his washboard abs.

He looks at me then behind me "Come on." He guides me into his kitchen I take a seat on the bar stool. I watch him go into the fridge and grab a water bottle. "So what's the deal." I announced he starts drinking  his water bottle then finally says "I want you to be my assistant." I'm so confused right now why would he need an assistant. "Assistant for what." He cross his arms and says "I'm a MMA fighter I need someone to take care of all my upcoming fights. I just thought since you're organized you'll be perfect for the job." I feel like I'm being blackmailed into something more dangerous than what I did. I stand up from my seat "Why me? Why are you doing this? I didn't even do anything wrong." He smirks and uncross his arms "You brought an emotion in me, something that I haven't felt in a while." I walk towards him and look up in his eyes and say "And what is that."

He bends down and whisper in my ear "Excitement." He stands up "Tomorrow I have a fight at 10 pm I'll send you the address, I'll have someone to start training you." He leaves me there in a confused state "Wait I didn't even agree to this." I shout I'm starting to get annoyed "I don't remember asking, now get out of my house." He walks away towards a bathroom I'm guessing.

I hate him.
I hate him.
I hate him.
I hate him.
I hate him.

I turn and leave his house, who is he anyway I don't even know this boy. And where is his parents, he didn't have any family pictures around. I felt familiar feeling in that house. Loneliness and emptiness . I ran all the way home feeling the cool breeze on me I don't remember stopping to catch my breath, I just kept running. I climb through my window and collapsed on the bed. I know Rachel gonna give me shit in the morning. I feel my eyes closing slowly then I fell asleep.

That feeling when you're sleeping then the sun is shining right on you well that's what I'm feeling right now. Annoyed I didn't closed the curtains last night.  I get out of bed and head to the bathroom, I brush my teeth. Take a shower. Do all the boring necessitate in the morning. I decided to wear a long white t-shirt dress with some converse. I let my hair down in my messy curls I usually just leave my hair messy because it's way too long to style it.

Head downstairs skipping breakfast because I know Rachel is probably waiting for me so I decided to just leave. Lucky Kendra is already waiting for me I hopped in "Please tell me you've brought coffee." She holds up two coffee cups with a smile. "I got you girl,so Wolf? What's that about." We reach a red light I start sipping my coffee "There's nothing to talk about because there's nothing going on." She rolls her eyes and she starts driving "Bull crap I saw the way he was looking at you it's clear as day. "  I'm keeping this from Kendra because I'll have to tell her how
I got my self into him blackmailing me and that's a problem because she's gonna over react. So I lied. "He was asking about you actually he wanted to know if you had a boyfriend." I watch her face scrunch up and she says "Why didn't you tell me, are you sure, omg I can't believe this." I watch Kendra mood go from chill to extremely happy. I didn't realize in-till later I started something terribly bad.  

"Today class were gonna work in groups, I already assign your partners, Alright start working." Kendra nudges me and I look up from doodling in my notebook. "What?" She points to the white board "Were partners and guess whose in are group, Wolf and your boyfriend, Adam." Really?!  God is really not on my side today. I hope he just ignored us and we can finish this assessment. We push our desk together into a square. Kendra sits next to Wolf obviously and that leaves Adam sitting next to me. Kendra begins talking first "So I figured we can start reading the passage first then answer the questions as we go." I start reading to myself while they figure out what they want to do. Adam nudges me "Hey you wanna read together." He gives me that boyish smiles I smile back to him and reply "Sure." But since God hates me Wolf had to talk. "I thought we were working as a group not partner of two." He stares me down hard I give him an annoyed look. "Yeah Octavia I know you're anti social but it's just for a couple of days." I rolled my eyes at her "Whatever I really don't care." Wolf starts writing something down on his paper I can see his knuckles are all bruised up. Kendra notices it too because she says "Wolf what  happen to your hands." He looks at her "Nothing." Adam decided to bring the happy mood back in this group by saying "Our boy Wolf here is a champion, you should see him fight." Kendra smiles "Really that's awesome I'll love to see him in action." "You should come to Octavia maybe we can hangout before that." Adam says I feel like Adam is asking me out but I don't know at the same time. Kendra answer for me "she'll love to right Octavia." Kendra just set me up on a freaking date just so she can get a chance with Wolf. Why did I tell her he liked her, this just all backfired on me. "Octavia can speak for her self, so are you gonna go with him." Wolf stares me down I know what he's doing since he's blackmailing me into being his assistant how am I going to go out with Adam. You know what I really don't give a dam if he does rat me out to the cops.  I turn towards Adam "we should hangout I'll text you." Adam smiles so wide I feel bad for saying yes when my intentions were to piss off Wolf. The rest of the class went by quicker than I thought. Kendra just kept asking Wolf question while he obviously ignore her or answered with one word. While Adam trying to lighten the mood. Then we have Wolf giving me death stares throughout the rest of the class.