Chapter 3 Did I Mention

Y/n pov I am going to do it! I am going to do it! I am going to do it! I said looking at Ben talking with his mom and dad. You can do it, girl! Carlos said. I quickly turn around. I can't do it! I can't do it! I said. Uh, no you don't girlfriend. You've been hiding all morning. Knows the time. Carlos said pushing me over to Ben. Uh hi, Ben. I said with a blush. Bell smiles and takes Adam's hand as they walk away. So um. Ben, I want to talk to you about something. I blushed. About what? Ben asked. About... I was cut off by the bell ringing. Sorry Y/n I have to get to class. See you later. Maybe we can talk about this later as well. Ben said. Sure. Bye Ben. I said with a frown watching him walk away. I signed and walk over to Carlos. Bummer. Carlos said. I signed. I was so close. I pouted. You have all day to tell Ben girlfriend. Carlos said. I nodded and we walk to the first period. Hey guys. I said to Mal Evie and Jay. So did you tell Ben? Evie grins. I pouted. No. The bell rang before I could. I cross my arms pouting. Aw. Y/n. Evie said. After class. We had art. I start to paint Camp rock. Woah that is pretty good Y/n. Carlos winked. I giggled. We have an hour until lunch. Carlos said. Boo! I am hungry. Weirdo. I mumbled. Zip it! Jay hisses. Make me! I smirked. The bell rings for lunch. We walk outside. Hi Ben. I blushed as Mal Carlos Evie and Jay smirks and walks off. Uh, hi Y/n. I was wondering if you. Ben! Jane walks over to us. Your mom needs you. Jane said. Y/n. Jane said. Jane. I said. I'm really sorry Y/n. Maybe we can meet up later? Ben asked. Sure, Ben. I fake a smile. I walk away. Hey guys. I signed and sit next to Carlos. Why aren't you with Ben missy! Evie said with sass. Jane happened. I frowned. This is the second time we got interrupted. There there. Carlos pats my head. You are a funny guy Carlos. I giggled. Thanks. Carlos blushes. I giggled. How cute! I pinched his cheeks. Y/n... Carlos whines. Mal Evie and Jay laughed. So cute! Pfft hahaha! I giggled as I kept pinching his cheeks. Y/n... Stop... Carlos whines. Ahem. A jealous voice said. Oh. Hi Ben! I smiled as I stopped pinching Carlos' cheeks. Take a walk with me? Ben asked. Of course! I smiled grabbing his hand. Bye guys! See you later! I called. ~Have fun~ Evie sang. We walk off. So what I was going to ask you before. About. I was cut off again. Ben, I need your help! Chad cried. I signed. Audrey won't leave me alone! You need to help me, man! Chad cries. Can't this wait? I am in the middle of something. Ben said. It's alright Ben. We can talk later. I give him a fake smile. I walk away frowning. I find Evie and Mal. I signed and walk over to them. Why aren't you with Ben missy! Evie demands. Ben had to help Chad getting Audrey off of his back. Wait what? Mal said as her eyes glow green. Yup. I signed. Aw, I'm sorry Y/n. Evie hugged me. I hugged her back. We walked off together to our dorm. I sit down on my bed signing. It's not fair. Ben and I never have time together. We keep getting interrupted all the time. I pouted sadly. There there. Evie rubs your back. The next day. Hey Y/n. Sorry about yesterday. Ben smiles. It's fine Ben really. I smiled. I. Ben, we need to go for the tourney game! Chad said. I signed. I'm sorry Y/n. After the game, we can finally talk about what you want to talk about. Ben smiles sheepishly. Okay. See you later, Ben. I fake a smile and walk to the stands to sit with Mal and Evie. Ben won the winning shot. I let out a big cheer with Evie. Mal was smiling on the side. Ben grabbed a microphone. Excuse me. May I have your attention, please? Ben said. What is he doing? I thought sharing a look with Mal and Evie. The whole crowd fell silent. All of our eyes were on Ben. Give me a Y! Ben said. Y! The crowd said. Give me a /N! Ben said. /N! The crowd said. What does that spell? Ben asked. Y/n! The crowd shouted. I can't hear you! Ben shouted. I blushed. Y/N! The crowd shouted louder. I love you, Y/n. Did I mention that? Ben said into the microphone. I blushed. Evie giggled poping my cheek. Give me a beat! Ben shouted. Uno, dos, tres, cuatro! Doug yelled, which fired up the crowd more.

Ben- Did I mention

That I'm in love with you

Did I mention

There's nothing I can't do

And did I happen to say?

I dream of you every day