immm finnnaly updating!!! hoRrAy

Im finally updating you guys ! Good for meeee
I haven't updated because my parents have been on my back about my grades and I'll probably fail and get held back. Oh shizt .and I made the pic you see above if you like it please let me know but I don't think I did good at all . so......

Anyway, on that happy note , let's continue!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So like what if Nico really had like purple eyes or color changing eyes but just wore contacts so he feels more normal.
So one day he would just be playing truth or dare and a Demeter kid asks him if he wears colored contacts (somehow sensing that his eye color wasn't " organic") and he would try to hide it or stall and Piper would charmspeak him into saying wether or not he does and he would be all nervous and stuff and being all cute and will encourages him to show them his eye color and so he takes them out in the bathroom and keeps his eyes closed when he walks out like
Nico: I don't really want to show my eye color.....
Everyone: aww come on nicooooo pleeeeeaaassssseee!!!!
Nico: fine..*opens eyes and looks at everyone *
And then everyone is so shocked because Nico's eyes shift colors with his mood.
His eyes turned pale greenish-yellow to show he was nervous but when will noticed he immediately went to 'protect him' from the public eyes (a-n lolololol hahah lmao) and Nico's eyes turned pink and the seven noticed and were SQUEALING LIKE F******
HAMSTERS like "SOOOUUULLLLAAANNNNGGGGEEEELLLLOOOOO FOR THE WIIIIIN!"
lol so like ya and everyone keeps trying to see his eyes and get him too take his contacts out and he's just like
Leeeaaavveee meeeeee tthhhhheee fuuuuccckkkkk alllllooooonnnneeeee! Fuc of wtf people"
So that's what I got for you now I'll update as soon as I can!
🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤
Word count : 353