Chapter Twenty

Sebastian laughed as he dunked the rag into the water, wiping away the dried blood on Ace’s chest.

“Three weeks you say?”

Ace nodded. “Prince told me he wanted to show me something and took me into his room.  The rest was a blur, but i did wake up three days later with a pain in my neck.”

“Ace, i don’t think you’ll believe me but, i think Prince turned you.” Ace shook his head. “No, i think i would remember something like that.”  “maybe he didn’t, but Ace, do understand that there’s no such thing as healing like a royal when your a normal.” Ace sighed and looked away from Sebastian.  “Sebastian.. Can i tell you something?” Ace asked. “Sure, what is it?” Ace suddenly felt nervous to tell him. He didn’t want a bad reaction, but he didn’t want a good one either.  “Can you promise not to tell Adrian?” Sebastian's smile dropped. “I won’t tell him, is everything okay?” Ace gulped down a large lump in his throat. “I think i’m pregnant again.”   Sebastian hummed and walked around for a bit. He paced as he kept thinking of how Ace managed to get pregnant without a potion. Then, everything clicked. When Jack was pregnant with their little Jane, when they lost her, Jack still had a womb for five weeks, able to get pregnant again.  

“Alright, i want you to come with me.”  helping Ace off the bed, Sebastian walked outside the room.  Adrian was there, his worried glance met Ace. “i’m going to check to see if there’s tears in the Anal cavities. I’ll call you in for the check up afterwards.”   “can i just talk to Ace real quick?” Adrian asked, taking ahold of Sebastian arm. Sebastian nodded and let Ace off to Adrian. “I’ll be in the office, Ace.”

Ace watched as Sebastian walked off, now looking at Adrian.  “Are you okay? I’m worried for you.” Adrian placed a hand on Ace’s cheek. Ace smiled and held Adrian’s hand.  “Babe, everything is just fine. Still a little shaken up that’s all.” Adrian leaned down and stole a kiss from Ace’s lips.  Ace giggled into the kiss as he felt Adrian’s hands wander. But once Adrian placed his fingers into Ace’s jeans, Ace gasped and pulled away.  Adrian was shocked, but wasn’t surprised. “I-i’m sorry, i just-” “it’s okay, you’re not ready. I understand.” Ace gripped Adrian shirt, he didn’t want to leave his embrace. He loved it so much, he never wanted to leave.  “I’ll meet you out here once you’re done. Okay?” Ace nodded and felt Adrian’s lips brush other his cheek. “I love you.” Ace blurted. Adrian smiled. “I love you too, baby.”

-

“Alright Ace, ready?”

Taking in a deep breath, Ace nodded.  Sebastian lifted Ace’s legs, reading him for the small surgery.  “Just a warning, you will bleed, so don’t worry when it comes out.”  “yeah, o-okay.”

Taking his large tweezers, Sebastian carefully inserted them inside the small womb inside Ace.  looking on the screen, Sebastian could see the tiny embryo, it was so.. Innocent. Taking the medical scissors, Sebastian made a clean cut on the cord, making the baby detach. Sebastian could hear drops of blood fall onto the tile floor as he pulled the thing out.  Ace winced in pain as he felt it come out. A tear fell from Ace’s eyes as he couldn’t believe himself he had to.

Setting Ace’s legs down, Sebastian wiped his hands with a damp rag.  

“Well, you would’ve had a baby girl.”

“I-i can’t confront Adrian about this. What will he do if he finds out? I know what happened when Colby had it done.”

“Ace, calm down, Adrian won’t find out. I’ll delete the files of your visit.”

Ace looked away from Sebastian and swung his legs over the bed.  Stepping down, he pulled up his pants his face was masked with a depressed gaze.  “Kid, come here.” Sebastian said, twitching his finger for him. Walking over, Sebastian looked down at him. Ace blushed as Sebastian towered over Ace.  “i know you heard that conversation,” Ace fiddled with his thumbs as stepped back. “We want to protect you and Kitten, we won’t force you to fuse. Unless, of course you want to-”