Chapter 13 ~ 27 Years Later

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️MUST READ!!!!!!! WARNING SPOILER IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!! TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

(A/N Hey guys this is the last chapter!!! before you read I want you to know that there is a Major spoiler to someone dying. If you have read the book you know who the first to die is.

Another note, the death was caused by suicide and if this triggers you don't read past this marker point which will be this gif❗️❗️❗️❗️

anyways I hope you guys enjoy.

==========

Beverly and I laid down our bikes next to all the other bikes scattered along the rocky path.

"You know" Beverly paused, a smile forming "I hope you and Stanly end up getting married with heaps of kids"

My heart skipped a beat when the thought of Stanly crossed my mind. I haven't thought about it in a while, but I would love that to actually come true.

"Yeah?" I question, cheeks heating up at the anticipation of my future life "I hope you and Bill get married too"

Beverly goes silent as I see her become a little sad

"Whats wrong?" I ask, frowning at the unexpected reaction.

Did I say something wrong?

"I hope I don't lose contact with the 'losers club' you all mean so much to me, especially you and Bill"

"I'm sure we will all see you again. I mean, it's not like we would ever forget you"

"You're right. I'm going to miss you, Alice."

The once frown on my face disappears into a light smile as  I watched Beverly's glassy eyes fade.

"Me too"

After a few minutes of walking, we reach the boys and see all of them run over to us.

I hug each boy individually until I get to Stanley

"Hello" I smile while he pulled me into a hug

"Hello Miss Alice, how I have so dearly missed you."

Laughing, I pull out from the hug and kiss Stanley on the cheek.

As we all begin to walk over to a few rocks by the creak, movement from my head pulls me out of my day dream. The touch familiar I realised it was Stanley trying to intertwine our fingers.

I gladly took the offer and walked alongside Stanly and sat down next to him with the group.

We talked for what felt like an entirety, to which I'm not complaining at all. I enjoy how we can just sit and talk about anything and it still be exciting after hours of doing this.