The first beginning to our end

After what happened that morning Tom and Tord did not stop eyeing eachother in a way that made people curious about why they kept staring at eachother in such a way.So they decided to pay close attention.

(TOM'S POV)
Today was just well...off,I couldn't get what Tord said to me this morning.Was it a joke to see what would happen,or did he mean it.If so then why if we barely know eachother?I think I'm going to talk to him after school.
(TORD'S POV)
OMG I am such a an idiot god why the heck would I call him that.I mean he is cute and seems sweet but that doesn't mean I screw up ever becoming his friend...'Or more than that'Shutup head as I mentally slap myself in the head.But then I cought Tom's eye,he was staring at me I started to wonder...why foes he think I'm a freak for saying that to him,does he not like me?As I thought about it I was staring at him the hole time."Mr.Highs,is there a problem"asked mr.Jones." N-no sir"said Tord."Ok then please pay attention""yes sir""Thomas Night I would to see both you and Tord after school k?""Yes sir."Tom said.

Wow this quite the adventure Tord has found feelings for Tom ,but doesn't know how to tell him.Tom is seeing whether to ask Tord how he feels about Tom but he is to scared to ask him.
What happens next?

(TOM'S POV)
Great me being in deep thought with Tord has caused me to be in trouble what is going to happen?Am I gonna get my first detention,will I get beat up by Tord although I kinda like him I hope non of this happens after class...Then unexpected happened,the bell rang.OH NO!I mentally yell after the last student left me Tord sat in our seperate seats."Ok Tom,Tord to my desk please.""Ok"I am ready for what ever happens.
(TORD'S POV)
As we both walked over Tom seemed to be nervous and scared but bold at the same time.Me kinda paranoid about it,what will happen,what will he say ,is Tom going to be mad at me?
As these questions flowed through eachothers head the teacher said"Are you two a thing?"Tom and Tord were in deep blush instead of saying anything the teacher decided to cut to the chase."Well if you are please keep it a secret til' the end of the day"said the teacher.The Tom and Tord both nodded and walked away.Then Tom said "Can I meet you outside after school please?"Then Tord said"sure"

What will Tom say when they meet,or will he change his mind...