Anniversary (imagine 1)

Your POV:
I just got off of work from a painful back killing day from so many clients as you were on your way home driving your car.
'Today was you and your boyfriend Mike aka Micheal anniversary but y'all both was working late so y'all both couldn't do anything.'
I pulled up at our house to see all the lights were off signaling me that no one was home,I sighed as I turned off my car and took out my keys as I grabbed my phone and purse than made my way to the house.
As I unlocked the door the smell of Micheal fresh cologne hit me.
I made it in fully as I closed the door shut and looked on the ground to see rose petals leading to show my boyfriend Micheal.
I smiled while blushing.
"Awww mike you did all of this for me"I said while smiling as he stood there smirking shirtless with only his pants on
"Of course babe,happy anniversary"he said while smiling as he pulled me into him as I knew kissed his big plump soft juicy lips.
I pulled away as he took my purse and threw it on the couch and took my hand leading me to the kitchen.
I saw two plates full of food on the table as I was shocked knowing that Mike don't cook at all.
"Aww baby you cooked"I said while smiling
"Yup baby just for you"he said as he sat me down at the table.
He grabbed a bottle of red wine and glasses as he poured the red wine 🍷 in a glass for me and him and we took a sip out of it before diving into the food. (The food can be anything that y'all think of)
After we finished the plates he put them in the sink as he washed them as I smiled.
"Babe that was the best thing you ever did for me"I said while smirking as I kissed his cheek
"Oh trust me the night ain't over yet"he said while chuckling as he set the plates away and wiped off his hand as he picked me up and carried me in the room as I heard my favorite song playing in the back ground (song in mm)
He sat down on the bed as I stood in front of
Him and he held my waist.
"Strip"he demanded while licking his lips.
I followed his command as I took off my shirt slowly revealing my lace bra and took off my pants revealing my matching panties.
He bit his lip before kissing my stomach up as I bit my lip too and he pulled me into the bed.
He moved up to my lips as we shared a lustful kiss and he added tongue as it turned into a heated make out session.
I tugged at his pants as he moved down to my neck forming hickies and unzipping his pants at the same time.
I moaned as I felt him rub my clit.
He slid off his pants as he threw it to the side of the room and moved down more starting to kiss my inner thigh teasing me.
"Mike stop teasing me I want you now"I moaned pushing his head back.
"You sure ma?"he asked me while smirking
I nodded staring into his eyes as he moved back up pulling off his boxers and lining up at my entrance.
Before I can speak he slid into me slowly but passionately as my back arched off of the bed and he started kissing my jawline....
His strokes started to get a little faster as I moaned and my hands gripped his biceps.
"Mmmhmm mike...."I moaned softly while biting my lip
He groaned a little as he looked into my eyes
"Faster"I moaned as he obeyed and started fast as I heard our skin clapping together
He closed his eyes biting his lip again as he groaned holding my waist.
"Mmhmmm Y/N your so tight"he groaned as his strokes got deeper
I breathing started getting heavier as I felt my walls tighten
"Shittt mike I'm coming"I moaned sloppily
"Come for me"he groaned while pecking my lips.
After a few more pumps I felt my warm juices flow over his manhood as he came right after me.
We both were out of breath as he we shared another kiss.
"I love you"he said while smiling
"I love you too"I said back as I pecked his lips again....