Chapter 1

[KAKYOIN'S POV]
I suddenly awoke, to see this Burly stranger I think I remember seeing somewhere before. He was around 195cm talk. He had a very handsome and manly face. He was wearing a black hat, and a black school uniform. I felt a strange sensation...What is this feeling? I felt safe around him, and my curiosity was burning to learn more about him. He was so compelling. There was something about him, I couldn't quite put my finger on it. "Are you okay" he asked. His voice was deep, and protective. As if he was guarding someone precious to him.           "Y-yeah, I'm fine" I quickly replied hastily.
"Where am i? And who are you?"
I replied
"Old man, get over here, he's awake" so said the huge tower of masculinity.
"Eww, those flesh buds creep me out" I hear a voice answer.
I sit up and see and old man, Probably in his 60's, but very fit for his age. I also come to see a foreigner, who's wearing a weird earing pair that wrapped around all the way to the other earlobe. It reminded me of a necklace. He had very dark skin, and his outfit was very strange, considering we are in Japan. He was wearing some type of desert robe. "Seems like he doesn't remember anything,old man, what do we d-" I quickly cut the burly man off and shout "I remember now! It was Dio. She put one of her flesh buds in me, and took control over me!"
"It's okay, I'll help you" the person in the school uniform said, with a warm and welcoming smile, that quickly went away as the others drew near, as if to hide the fact that he had emotions. His soul felt trapped in a cage, a cage I wanted to open for him.