A Succubus's Prey

My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I was just your average human being born with a curse of Immortality and whose soul can sometimes be affected by a Succubus. Yes, I have a phobia of Succubus, Torture, and Darkness. If I was captured by a Succubus, I would definitfly cry for mercy as they would tease me, and strip me naked to just so they can feed on my soul although I won't die, it's just that my soul is actually yummy for a succubus in the Makai Kingdom AKA the Demon Realm.

I hope nothing will go wrong tonight for my walk from the forest to my home as I knew it is dangerous at night.

As I walking home, I saw some signs that there is danger all right, there were many bloody corpses of monsters ranging from demons, wolves, and zombies. There heads were torn off, blood was shedding, and the corpses gave off a horrible smell. As I tried to not breathe in the decaying smell.

"Dammit..." I whispered as my legs began to shake in fear, and my heart was beating rapidly, as my breathing increased too.

At this point, I was literally asking myself in a hushed tone.. "What or whom could have done this?" As if luck had to fuck me over right then and there, the woods were dead quiet, Nothing was chirping or making a noise. I heard someone laugh in an amused manner at my question.

"Heheheheh.. You silly boy, did you really think you were the only one out in these woods tonight? After all, young boys like you should be sleeping at this hour."

The voice came from my right side of me, and this was very close, that I could hear it like right in my right ear.

When I turned to look, I got chills running through my spine at what I saw. It was a young woman, she stood at 5'8" tall with long sea green hair, emerald green eyes and alabaster skin. She was wearing a black body suit trimmed with white feathers around her bust and a heart shaped cutout on her chest. She also wore purple leggings with a bat motif. And she was wearing orange long sleeve gloves from her feathers that were fingerless. She had large black batlike wings sprouting from her back and a smaller pair from her head with a reddish pink interior.

 She had large black batlike wings sprouting from her back and a smaller pair from her head with a reddish pink interior

But what seemed to calm me down was how she strikingly beautiful she looked.. It's like at that moment, supernatural pheromones had taken reign over me. The scent of them was going to drive me mad if I kept standing there, looking at this woman.

I realized this was the S-Class Succubus/Ruler of the Makai Kingdom, Morrigan Aensland of the Aensland Family.

So I did what any other person would do in my position, and I ran. But somehow, this woman was keeping pace with me rather easily. I could her her footsteps right behind me as I was running, I glanced behind me as to how close she was to me, and she was closing the distance quicker than I expected.. I knew I had to do something to get her off my tail, so I fired my gun at her blindly, which missed her, and I was like... Fuck... I need to try to find a place to hide, just to get away from her and catch my breath... Then I saw it, and when I glanced behind me, she was still there, but closing in on me, and I took my chance, and threw myself into a cave, just so I could hide.