Hello World! + explanation

Heh heh heh.

Never thought you'd see me again did you, eh? Well here I be. So....hello. Yes, yes I know. I've been gone for... *checks watch* ever. I've been gone for forever. BUT—I'm back.

So here's an update with me: I'm 17 now, and I was about 14 when I started watching Supernatural and really getting into the show, and eventually writing these one shots. Since 2014, I've gradually stopped watching Supernatural, to the point where I've stopped watching all together. And although I'm happy to say that I'm not the same person I was when I wrote these one shots (after growing and all that jazz) I am happy that I wrote all this. But ANYWAYS.

So right now, it's 11:51 pm when I'm typing this, and just a little bit ago, I decided to check up on these one shots, just to see how they were doing. And...I nearly lost my mind when I saw that this story had 54k views. ..... W H A T ? That's freaking unreal. Thanks to whomever read this and enjoyed it over the years. Just....wowee. And also, the comments complimenting me on being a good writer are awesome. Thank you so much :) That means the world to me.

"So," you, a reader of this long update may say next. "What's the point of writing all this? What now?" Well, truthfully, I have no idea. As I've said before, I'm not into the show nearly as much as I was years ago, so I'm not really well versed in the good ol' Winchester boys and their demon-hunting ways anymore, but who knows? (I think it's still on Netflix, so I've got some work to do) The point of all this was just to post something, and to maybe write more? (I know I've said that before but y'know *shrugs*)

So yeah. Boom. New post for ya.

To the readers of these one shots—Thank you, from the bottom of my heart for reading and enjoying them. I hope I was able to make you smile with my past middle school writing skillz :)

That's all folks. Have a lovely, lovely day or night, depending on when you read this.

Until next time, peace!