The Crime

POV-(Y/n):

I am thou

Thou art I

I woke up. It was cold, and very dim. I was in a room with four concrete walls. One wall had a door and a one-way window that anyone inside the room couldn't see out of. My head was pounding, and my body was burning. I looked at my wrists to see several little holes, like I had been injected with something. Now I was starting to recall everything.

     My name is (Y/n) (L/n) and I am seventeen years old. I had been living in Japan for about three years now after I moved here from the United States of America with my parents. Unfortunately, they were both dead. They both died shortly after the move. I was told they both died in a car accident but I always felt that was just a coverup, the people in suits that told me that wouldn't even let me into the funeral. It wasn't like I could investigate further at the time though, none of the police took me seriously. Said it was an "Open and Shut" case.......what a load of bullshit. So it was just me living in an apartment currently. I have a job that helped me pay for food, utilities, and other stuff like that. Or at least I did. It had all started when I was walking home from work.

     FLASHBACK SEGMENT

     It had been a busy day. I hated working at a shipping warehouse this time of year because of how hectic it was. Always a new boat or train coming in with new imports and other things. When it was finally over I was walking home. It was dark, windy, and looked like it was about to rain. Overall it was a very ominous night.

     I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being followed. It was making me paranoid. I would hear footsteps that aren't mine but when I turned around nothing was there. I then heard what sounded like a feminine laugh that sent chills down my spine. Right after that....I heard a girl crying for help. It was eerie as hell but I wasn't going to let someone get hurt, at least not if I could stop it.

     I followed the cries and they led me to an alleyway where five men had a girl cornered. I couldn't get a good view of her, only a silhouette.

     (Y/n): HEY! What the fuck is going on here?!

     They all turned around and.....it was creepy to say the least. They all had some sort of black liquid flowing from their eyes and mouth. Then one jumped at me! He leaped through the air but I dodged his initial attack, turned around, and swiftly kicked him in the face. He went down but I had no recovery time as two more jumped at me. One punched me in the face and the other punched me in the gut but strangely enough...I barely felt it. I punched one in the face so hard it knocked a couple of his teeth out. The other one kicked me in the side while I was fighting his friend but I turned around and roundhouse kicked him as hard as I could, breaking his jaw. He went down and now there were only two left. To my horror, they both pulled out guns! They began firing at me with their pistols. I picked up the man with the broken jaw and used his body as a shield and began running towards them. Once I got close to one of them I threw the meat shield at him and it hit him, knocking the gun out of his hand in the process. I quickly got him in a chokehold after that, trying to make him pass out but he pulled another gun from his belt and began trying to aim it at me. It was either him or me and it sure as fuck wasn't going to be me! I snapped his neck and his body went lip and fell to the ground. I then felt an intense pain in my stomach. I had been shot by the fifth man! I went down to one knee as he walked towards me. I guess he wanted to finish me off execution style. What he didn't know was that I had picked up his friend's pistol. When he got close I got up, aimed, and shot him in the head. His body fell. The other two at the other end of the alley started to get up! I then felt two arms wrap around me and hug me from behind, it was the girl. She spoke.