Shiho

POV-(Y/n):

(Y/n): Hello Ms Suzui, I'm (Y/n) (L/n). These are my friends, Rise Kujikawa, Akira Kurusu, and Ryuji Sakamoto.

She looked at me and lightly bowed her head. She appeared to be shaking, ever so lightly.

Shiho: It's a pleasure to meet you all...please follow me.

This girl was BEAUTIFUL! She had smooth light skin and dark brown eyes with long silky black hair that was tied up into a pony tail in the back with a pink hairband. She had a petite and slender body form. She wore a white turtleneck sweater with the standard plaid and pleated uniform skirt with short tight black volleyball shorts under the skirt with white shoes. The last thing was a thin brace or pad of some kind around her right leg.

     Though she was trying to play it off like she was fine, she walked with a slight limp

     Though she was trying to play it off like she was fine, she walked with a slight limp. She clearly didn't want to put any weight on her right leg. As we walked to the classroom, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her! She was beautiful but...I was also very concerned. I was in awe but at the same time, scared for her. I can't explain it. It's almost like an instinct. Tomie seemed very worried about this girl though and from the way Kamoshida was eyeing her, I could see why.

     We continued to walk and I couldn't help but notice that every time she would slightly turn her head back to me, we would make eye contact and she would quickly look back ahead! It was very cute!

We arrived at the class room and walked in. Then...DAMN! A very pretty woman walked over to us. She had light skin with a fair complexion and dark eyes with curly black hair that went down to her jawline. She wore a bright yellow long sleeved shirt with red and white stripes and a knee length jean skirt with white shoes. I really hope that this student is in our class!

     ??????: It's your first day and you both skip half the school day?

     The woman spoke with a slightly frustrated but mostly tired tone.

     Akira: Sorry, Ms Kawakami. We got lost in a castle.

     Hold on a fucking second!

     (Y/n): Wait wait wait, she's the teacher?!!!!