• R U L E S & C O N D I T I O N S •

R U L E S

1. Every member should be active for at least TWO HOURS A WEEK. *

2. You must deliver the accepted request within the span of 7 DAYS, I.E A WEEK.*

3. Do not be RUDE to other members or requestors.

4. The chances of your acceptance depend on your skills. And it depends completely on moderators' decision. So, do not hate on the community.

5. Apply only if you can FOLLOW the above rules.

6. In case you inactivity continues for 14 DAYS, YOU WILL BE GIVEN A NOTICE. If the inactivity continues for a month, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO QUIT.

7. In case, you do not complete the requests on time, three times in a row. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE. We need members who are willing to work and provide services.

8. KINDLY MAKE SURE THAT THIS IS A FREE COMMUNITY, WE DO NOT ASK FOR A PAYMENT FROM REQUESTORS. SO IF ANYBODY IS FOUND ASKING FOR REQUESTORS TO PAY FOR YOUR SERVICES IN ANY FORM: CASH, VOTES, COMMENTS.

YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY SUSPENDED.

* doesn't apply to editors or trailer makers.

Their time limit is 14 days to submit a work. And they must be active for at least four hours a week.

_______________________________________

C O N D I T I O N S

1. If you are an Asian or are familiar with the cultures. When said Asian, you may belong to any Asian country and not necessarily stereotypical ones.

2. If you are 15+ and are comfortable with PG-13 content. If due some reasons, religion or other you are not. Kindly give prior information.

3. If you are reachable i.e. you must respond to the messages or decision by the heads of the community.

_______________________________________

Good Luck!