OH MY GOD😮😨

"SIDDHATH" Roshni & Tunisha shout in chorus.
Reem: Guys, don't shout. This is college canteen.
Roshni: R u out of your mind. Don't you see him.
Tunu: yeah. What......
Reem: beg a pardon. Guys I know. Maine usse pehle dekha. So what? He is not a important person for me. He is invisible for me. "STUPID ONE".
Roshni: u know Reem he is important for u. Otherwise u don't say that "he is invisible" for you.
Then Faishal try to talk with Reem.
Faisal: OK, OK, OK, gu....guys what happen? Tum log jante ho kya usse. I just don't understand what's the problem? And Reem I think u have some serious issue with him. Can u guys pls tell me what's this?
Reem: I can understand your problem. Yeah, unfortunately we know him. He is the worst person I ever meet. I just....just hate him ev....even his name also.
Faisal: I can understand there is a big & serious issue. If you don't mind I want to know this.
Reem: sorry Faisal I don't want to talk in this matter. Pls don't misunderstand me. I am really......
Faisal: its OK Reem. Pls don't feel sorry. BTW I have to go to the math class. So catch you later guys. Bye.
Then Faisal go from there. After that suddenly Siddharth come to there table.
Siddharth: hii, guys. Oooo you are also here(looking at Reem). I am feeling so happy to see you guys (the game ignoring each other is playing between Sidd & Reem). Tum log to jaa kar mujhse baat nahi karoge. So main aaya. After all we are old '✌friends✌' right.
Tunu: just leave us alone Mr. Siddharth Nigam. And we are not friend. So don't even try to talk with us.
Reem: I have to go guys for my history class. Bye.
Sidd: ooo.... So tum history parte bhi ho. I was thinking that tumhe to purane insan & cheeso se pecha churana ata hain.
Reem: don't talk rubbish. Mujhe nahi tumhe problem hain purane se. Or ha issi waja se aj hum aise hain.
Sidd: ooo....wth. So what happent with us only becoz of me. Don't you dare talk to me like this. This was you Miss. Reem who left me alone. U don't even care for me. Do you know how.....how much I was suffering only becoz of you? mere dost bhi mujhe chorkar chali gayi. And now you..
Reem: what are you talking about? You were suffering coz of me. Never not a single day Siddharth. And yeah, you are right I left you alone but the coz was you. And now pls leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you.
Sidd: I don't understand.....
Roshni: stop all this nonsense. Kab se dekh raha hoon. Dekho Siddharth we all know what happent. Now pls don't create a scene here. Reem you have to go right. So bye. And you(pointing sidd)leave us alone.
Then a girl come to sidd and he have to go. After that Reem also go to catch her class. Then Roshni & Tunu are also going for there classes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Omg. Tum inha iss class mein.

A/N
Hiii. Guys how are you? So can you tell me who is there in the class? I know that you guys are so intelligent. So give me the answer. First.
Alright guys.
Have a nice day. 😀
Love you guys.💜💜💜💜💜 See you soon.💖