Chapter 07

Barbara's POV

I  woke up early because of all the noises the Bieber's were making. I wish they will finish the house already. I walked outside and my mom stopped me. "Where are you going so early?" She asked.

"Well mother I'm Going to see Niall and before you fight let me remind you that I'm 21 and I'm allow to date." I said before she could start an argument.

"You are allow to date but not that Boy." She was angry and she snatch the keys from my hand. "I forbid you to date that boy, Barbara." She was serious but I always go behind her back ad see him. "And if you keep seeing him,I swear I'll cut all your debit cards, Take your car and You'll have to leave this house for good." 

"You didn't let me go to college and now you want to threaten me with money and the house? Wow you are selfish mother. I know Niall isn't rich but he cares about me and Loves me for me." 

"He loves you because of your money, Barbara." She screams at me and I laughed in her face.

"Money? He has never asked me for a dollar, He has always paid for our dates. You need to give him a chance mom Please." I tried to be honest with her about my relationship but she is just so bossy and when People doesn't listen to her she gets pissed and tries her best to get what she wants.

"No, I've told you, Antonio is the right man for you, Barbara give him a chance.He is a well man and He can give you everything you want." Antonio? Eww gross he is so ugly and is 38 I can't be with a man because of his money.

"Oh Mother..You will never understad, Huh?" I walked Towards The rocks Me and my sisters use to go when we were kids. It was far but I needed this walk it was behind the mansion so No wonder my mom didn't follow.

"Hey, Beautiful." Justin sat down next to me shirtless.

"Why you followed me?" I asked and he smiled.

"Just making sure you were alright." He laid down back looking at the sky. "Wow this view is beautiful, No wonder you came here."

"Yeah My sisters and I use to come here alot, not that far there's a Small waterfall." I point behind the trees and rocks.

"This place is really huge, I always wanted to live in a place like this." He sighed and I looked at him.

"Sometimes Money..doesn't makes you happy." I admitted and he sat down gazing at my eyes.

"Aren't you happy? You have it all, Money,Family and Love." 

"I just feel..Empty..I love my boyfriend but He treats me like if I were useless because I'm rich." Why am I opening up to him about my problems? 

" Wow, You look smart I don't think you're useless Ms.Jones" He smiled and grabbed my hand. "How about you show me that waterfall?" I nodded yes and we walked to the waterfall. "This is amazing, Lets get in?"

"No way." I laughed and he took off his boots and pulled down his jeans.

"Why not? I have 30 minutes of break so lets enjoy them?" He grabs my hand and kissed it. "You do know how to swim, Right?"

"No.." 

"Trust me, I won't let go of you." I don't know how but I agree to this. I took off my shirt and Jeans staying only on my underwear, I don't feel shy because I am confident about my body. He grabs my hand again and smiled at me. "On Three, 1,2,3." We jump in and he never let go of my hand as He pulled me up and swim to the shore. "You see nothing happen." I stand up and look at the water is so cristal clear and fresh I was loving it.

"Thanks for not letting go." I kissed his cheek and he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. 

"Never." He leans in slowly and pressed his lips in to mines and I wrapped my arms around his neck as He deeps the kiss. He pulled me out f the water and laid me down getting on top of me he grabs the hem of my panties and Pulled them down exposing my ladys part. "You aren't a virgin,Right?" He mumble on my lips.