Chapter 53

Nesta P.O.V
Training with the females is going well. They don't make excuses. They are always on time and they never complain if I am pushing them too hard. They really want to prove themselves. Everyday or so the same male Illyrian comes to see the women train. He always encourages Sakina. I found out from Cassian that he is a well trained Illyrian who is siblings with Sakina. Cassian is personally training him. Me and Cassian can't stay here for the duration of the time it takes an Illyrian to train. Cassian will train Salinas brother and he will train the females when we leave to go train other females in other camps. Before we go to another camp though. Me and Cassian are going back yo Velaris. Rhysand wanted Cassian to report how our half month in this camp had gone. And how well the females are at fighting. Also in the last letter he sent he said that Feyre had something to tell me. But it wasn't urgent so we didn't have to come back right away. Me and Cassian got this letter on the fifth day we were at the camp. We flew back to Velaris. It didn't take long considering that we basically raced all the way back. I won but Cassian said my victory didn't count because I kept on winnowing. As soon as we got there I went to see Feyre and Cassian went to see Rhysand. Feyre as usual was in her art studio. She was sitting and painting a little boy with blue eyes.
"What's up Feyre? Rhys sent us a letter that you had to talk to me a couple of days ago."
She looked like she was glowing and her scent had changed.
"I'm pregnant."
Obviously why didn't I notice before.
"Feyre that's great! I'm so happy for you! How far along are you?"
"I'm not sure but a healer told me that I was a few weeks along. Fae births take much less time than human births."
"I've heard fae children are rare."
"They are. I just really want to protect this child. He or she will be the most powerful fae in Prythian."
"Don't worry you and Rhysand will be there to help him learn to fight and protect him. Not to mention all the rest of us."
"You think it is going to be a boy?"
"Yeah well it's just a guess."
Feyre grabbed my hand.
"So Nesta...Have you and Cassian? You know? Done it yet?"
I blushed.
"No because the last time I wanted to become full mates I found him being kissed my a girl sitting in his lap. But I was planning on doing it sometime while we are here."
"That means we have to go shopping, Nes!"
"Why would we go shopping?"
"You need a sexy outfit and some lacey underthings."
"There is a store for that here in Velaris?"
Feyre laughed.
"Of course!"
"Then let's get going."
I looped my arm through hers and we winnowed to the store.
--------------------------------------------------
There finally going to do it! Hopefully another one of Cassian's ex's show up. Don't forget to vote and comment on the chapter.
Love,
Manon♡