14

Im not mad at Somi. Simply because she doesnt know what actually happen to me. But I dont know why my heart feels so heavy.

After taking longer than usual bath, I walk out of the bedroom with the pullover that Hyojin's mom's gave me. I stare at it for a while and it brings me to the hugs that Hyojin and I share. It makes me realize that we are being all touchy after just sleeping together. Then, it brings me to a trance, thinking about my first kiss. I shake my head in response, trying not to think over him again.

Slowly, I walk to my bag and bring out the cloth that I wore yesterday. It is stained with blood.

"What is that?" Hanseol asks, coming nearer to me. I quickly shove it back into the bag.

"No it is nothing." I lie but she seems to believe it and brush it off with a small nod.

After she enters the bathroom, I secretly put the bag in my closet and walk out of the room to the kitchen. There, Chaeryeong and Yuna are making food while Somi is preparing the table and pass them what they need to make things easier for the chefs.

"What took you so much time to bath?" Somi asks as she saw me walking in.

I slightly shake my head.

"Rhu, make a drink." Chaeryeong commands.

"Okay." I agree.

It doesnt take a long time to make it. Then, I bring a jugful of orange juice to the table, so that I can pour the juice in everyone's glass. Soon, Hanseol and Heejin walk out together from the room.

"Come and eat," Yuna says as she pulls up a chair and sit. Both of them fasten their pace, excited at the thought of eating.

We dont talk much during we eat as everyone seems so focused in eating. But of course, theres a vitamin Somi who talks too much, interviewing Heejin as if shes a reporter.

I take the last munch and finish my meal. I know that Heejin's eyes are on me. It means that she knows that something had happened for the past few days.

Ignoring her glare, I quickly stand up and go to the sink. The others follow too and soon we work together to tidy the table so that it would be mess free.

#

It is already past the midnight. The others had fallen asleep so do I but a soft pat on my shoulder wakes me up. It is Heejin.

"What?" I ask, with half-opened eyes.

"Living room. Now," she commands with a firm voice.

I am hesitated but she quickly holds my hand in her, pulling me to move out of my bed. We climb down the bed and tiptoeing to the living room just to make sure that theres no one that wakes up.

She gently push me to put on the chair and takes a sit beside me.

"Spit it." Her arm rests on the top of the chair, eyes digging into me.

"What?"

"Are you going to say what each time I ask you something," she mutters.

She takes a deep breath, calming herself. "Now, tell me."

Her soft voice makes my heart shiver. I want to tell her but nothing comes out from my mouth. Im at a loss of words. My body trembles as I hold my tears.

Why shes so kind to me?

"Im your friend. Friend is a place for you to rant all of your-"

"My father..."

She stops talking. "Did he hit you again?" A tender look is displayed on her goddess face.

I give her a small nod.