𝟎𝟖 ╸ battle of sokovia ii

𝑹𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑵 . . . 𝑏𝘰𝘰𝑘 𝑖 ❩
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
━━━ 𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚅𝙴 𝚁𝙾𝙶𝙴𝚁𝚂 / ❛ everywhere she
goes, 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙞𝙚 and we 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙧 for
it ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∘༄⋅°
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒌𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒂 𝒊𝒊

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∘༄⋅°𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓,     𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒌𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒂 𝒊𝒊

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 !

𝚂 𝙾 𝙺 𝙾 𝚅 𝙸 𝙰,
𝘦𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘢

"CAP, YOU GOT incoming," Tony says as Steve's back collides with the glass of a car, shattering it into millions of little pieces, groaning as he begins to get up. "Incoming already came in," the blonde replies, jumping slightly at the sound of a pane of glass smashing behind him resonates in his ears. "Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job: tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed, walk it off." Barton gets Wanda out of the way, leading her into an abandoned building as all of Ultron's creations shoot at them, breaking through the glass, Wanda's green eyes tearing up at the thought that she had worked with the thing. "How could I let this happen?" She asks herself as she begins to break down. "This is all our fault."

"Hey, look at me. It's your fault, it's everyone's fault, who cares. Are you up for this? Are you? Look, I just need to know, cause the city is flying. Okay, look, the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense. But I'm going back out there because it's my job. Okay? And I can't do my job and babysit. It doesn't matter what you did, or what you were. If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you're good, I'll send your brother to come find you, but if you step out that door, you are an Avenger." Wanda looks up at him, "Alright, good chat." He gets up and is ready to leave, "Yeah, the city is flying." He walks out and begins to shoot his arrows at the robots, Steve on the other side of the city, running towards two falling cars. A son and father in one and a woman in a red convertible, shielding her head and screaming as her car begins to tip over. Steve latches on to the rear bumper, but with his strength and the weight of the car, it easily rips off, both her and the family edge. Thor flies up and sees the woman, reversing. He reaches out a hand to let the woman grab onto it, and, when she does, he easily throws her into Steve's arms. "You can't save them all," one of the robots says, running towards them, a silver and gold shield striking him in the chest. Diana's sun shield, the same one she used in both World Wars. "You'll never. . ." she loops her arm into the handles and kicks into its chest, Steve, being the impudent man he is, calls out, "I'll never what? You didn't finish!"