Imagine #1: Wrong Number

So this is the very first imagine to ever unfurl here. Actually the first one I should be posting is a horror themed one, but I don't want to welcome you in this book through a scary way. So I decided to post a lighthearted one instead.

This imagine is inspired from a MJ moment I just watched recently on Facebook. Michael had a talk with a guy named "Byron" through phone. This few scenarios popped in my head and I decided to put them down here as my first entry of imagine. So yeah, I hope you guys will like it. 😊😊

(This imagine takes place in Bad era, but technology is already present)

----

I'm Andrea, 16 years old, a high school student. I'm just a common teenage girl, handling pressures, stuff like that. But I'm okay though.

Now, it's just another day in school, same scenes, same stupidities, same freaking environment, I'm getting tired of this. Ugh.

I attended to my next class, which is literature. I proceeded to my seat and I checked my phone for a while to open my social media accounts. Not so soon, the bell rang and the class started.

The class progressed, and towards the end, our teacher announced something.

"Andrea, you will present something regarding our lesson tomorrow."

What?? Hell no!! Another presentation, I can't bear facing my stubborn classmates anymore. But I need to do this for the sake of me.

Breaktime...

I'm in the canteen, alone in a vacant table. I was already thinking of some ideas for my presentation tomorrow, then I wrote them down on my notebook so that I could search for all of them tonight.

Soon, my friends Bella and Danielle joined me on my seat.

"Unfortunately.." Bella chanted sarcastically.

"I don't wanna go through these dumb presentations anymore! Arrrgh!!" I complained then dropped my hands on the table by frustration.

"Well, we can't really help that. It really happens, you have to face it or you will fail the subject." Danielle told me.

"That's it! It's like I'm being blackmailed. No presentation, no grade. Moderate presentation, still fail. Oh man, I wish I could survive this." I replied.

"You can do it for sure! Come on, to a girl like you? Nothing's impossible to you." Bella tried to cheer me up.

"Hmm.. don't lie to me like that, Bella." I answered to her sarcastically.

"I'm not lying, that's the truth." She defended her statement.

"Okay, cool." I just sighed.

I never got to have a snack that time. I'm so busy thinking of some great ideas, and the execution of it. I still don't know how.

At home...

It's already evening and I'm now in my room. I started doing my presentation for tomorrow, spending so much time online, grabbing the facts I needed, and putting them all together.

I had to replace some of the contents because I found something better and that's what I decided to put in the presentation. Some messed up and I had to do it again. I'm doing them all now in a powerpoint, so that I could present it greatly tomorrow.

It's almost midnight, and I'm only now finishing the visual aids. I could nearly fall asleep now here on my desk at any second, I'm not joking.

But I'm still thinking how to discuss it. I have the worst stage fright ever. Even though I know my classmates, I'm still not so confident presenting something in front of them because I don't want to see them with my very eyes that they're not interested. I want to get everyone's attention, because it's for their own sake too.