Chapter 4

We were very careful when devising our plan, because we knew this would be more difficult than Rebecca. There were more of them and Max could multiply himself, we were very outnumbered. Jon's power was sonic scream, Siva had teleportation. Jay had weather based powers and Nathan was super smart.

Liam read Jon's mind, but kept his hood on so he wouldn't be detected. We now had an idea of what the lair looked like, and Liam knew where Harry was. The plan was to have Zayn and Louis distract them, while Niall and I free Harry. All with Liam's directions from the car.

I disguised myself as Siva and teleported into where Harry was. He wasn't happy to see me, until I turned into him. Letting Niall in, I turned invisible and kept watch while he freed Harry. I gave him his super suit to change into so he wouldn't be seen.

We tiptoed down the hallway looking for any sign of the others. With no luck I turned into Liam and mind messaged Zayn and Louis, who were having some trouble with Max and Jon. I told Harry and Niall to go back to Liam, while I turned into Max to go help the others.None of them recognized me, so I was able to get the boys out to Liam.

Just as I turned back, I was grabbed from behind and choked until I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another short chapter