Shiny Breeders

I opened my eyes to a blue sky and a grassy plain. After a few seconds, I looked around, and my eyes landed on them. A trainer, presumably. Actually, i knew it was a trainer. After all, why else would they be standing by a bike and sighing as they wrote something else down.
Now, you may be wondering exactly how a newly hatched Sableye knows what a trainer is. Well, after a couple hundred centuries, some Pokemon have genetically been born with the knowledge of trainers. Especially starter Pokemon, who, funnily enough, know their job seconds before they hatch. It's not like us Pokemon have no idea what we're in for. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's the opposite.
I tilted my head. The trainer just sighed again, pointing very roughly towards nearby trees. Releasing me. Now I understood. It was a shiny breeder. I huffed, and walked straight through the trees.
I could hear murmurs and whispers as I passed by. Soon enough, I was scared. Now, it does happen really often that Shiny breeders will kick non-shinies out. But, well, that's kind of expected.
A small amount of time passed and the looming trees continued to stretch as night began to fall. I huffed, my energy depleted. I sat down next to a tree, wondering just how long I might have to walk.
"Huh..? Oh, Rupee! Look!" Something suddenly shouted. I snatched my gaze towards it, tilting my head. I stared in terror, confusion also flooding my thoughts. Suddenly a taller Pokemon stepped out of the shadows.
Another Sableye, yet still taller. I blinked in pure wonder.
Suddenly another one appeared, this one almost black and doll-like. A Banette, as I know now.
"You found one, Gabriel? I'm suprised." The Banette said. I assumed he was Rupee and the other Sableye was Gabriel.
"Yeah," Gabriel said, then turned back to me. " Hello there. Need a place to stay for the night?"
Despite my gut telling me not to trust them, I nodded.
" C'mon, then. I know a place you can stay." Rupee said.
And so, they led me to a old, worn down house. That Rupee evidently lived in.
  "Well, guess I'm staying then." Gabriel grinned. "There's a room up the stairs if you're tired, Mini- me." Over the course of traveling to the house, he had started to call me that.
I nodded, and took to the stairs. On all fours, of course. It's funner that way, even now that I'm older.
   When I reached the room, I was surprised. The house was actually really neat, and every room surprised me more. This one was decked out in green, making it deep and ominous but also bright and lively. It was really nice.
    I leapt onto the bed, which was twice my size. I curled up, letting the dark of the room consume my thoughts until I was asleep.