13💦

When Maya ran to room she started to yell - Emma ! What's happened ? - I stood up and stood next to the bed because I let Maya sat next to her sister and talk.

*EMMA*

- It's nothing - I said clamly.

- It's nothing ? Look around, you are in hospital.

- Won't you tell parents anything ? - I asked with hope because I want to get out of this alive.

- Em, they should know...

- Please... - I added imploringly.

- Ughh okay, but you have to get the hospital discharge yourself.

- No problem - I said happily. After 10 minutes, doctor came and told me that I can go home, because except a few bruises I'm okay.

- Could you call your parents ? - he asked. - They have to sign documents.

- Unfortunately they went to delegations - I said sadly.

- And someone else of your family ? Grandma ? Granddad ?

- We've moved here and my all family lives in Kielce.

- So you're alone now ? - he asked surprised.

- Corrently yes, but our grandma is travelling by train to us.

- And could you tell me when your parents went ?

- Today morning - of course I invented everything on the spot.

- Okay, I belive you - he said. - Now you can take your traps and I'll bring you your discharge.

- Okay, thanks.

This way after an hour I was sitting in my room. When the door opened, I knew who came and what wanted : Maya, because she want to know what really happened...

- You should report that to the police - she said when I ended telling her what happened when I was going to school.

- Yes and what I'll tell them ?

- That you were beat

- And what about parents ? Sorry Maya, but isn't the best idea.

- Em in hospital I let up on you but it's serious matter.

- It's not your problem so don't interfere ! - I said a little bit louder and I ran out the house. I know that she want to help me only, but it's my metter, not her.

Maybe I've reacted a little bit badly to all this... But that's how I'm. First I'm doing and later I'm thinking about what should I do, and turn out that I made an idiot of myself. Probably never I'll cure me of this. Okay end of disscusion.

🥀🥀🥀

29.04.2018