43

*Your POV*

On the next morning we wake up pretty late. He needed his sleep.. no mistakes allowed..
He gets ready for the first part of our big mission.

I've never been so scared. I know how good and professional he is but I'm still afraid that something will happen to him.. he puts his bulletproof vest on and a jacket over it.. I help him to get into it..
Then I fix his collar..

*Ethan's POV*

She's so tiny.. but so mature for her age.. I'm so proud of her.. I can't believe how close we got in such a short time.. how much she means to me. I never thought that would happen. I never planned on letting anybody come that close to me.. but she..

She looks into my eyes after she's done fixing my collar.. she looks sad knowing that I have to leave for something seriously dangerous.. but I guess it's better for her to know what I'm doing and where instead of being left alone without knowing anything.

I pressure my lips and swallow..
Then I grab her neck and kiss her.. I could die tonight.. but I won't. For her. I can't leave her alone. I'll do my best and kill that son of a bitch.. he'll pay.. but until then.. I want to taste her juicy lips that always drive me crazy..

She always makes me feel some type of way and I don't know if I'm a pervert but there's nothing we can do about it.. I'm attracted to her and I always feel it getting warmer when I kiss her..

When I back off she looks up at me again.. »Please Be careful..« she says almost crying with a shaking chin and tears in her eyes.. I hold her face in my hands.. »No tears. I'll be back faster than you think. Don't worry.« I tell her meaning my forehead against hers..

»Stay here, don't open the door for anybody, take care and keep yourself busy.« she nods and a tear rolls down her cheek.

I hug her and leave.. leaving her like this is painful and risky.. I even thought about taking her back to her mother in case anything would happen to her but I can't. I know she won't want it and I don't want to argue with her about that. There's no need to make her even more sad..

*Grutas's POV*

I lean back with the cigarette in my mouth in the hot tub while my favorite slut that I brought with me this week is shaving my chest.. I wince when she cuts me.. she didn't do it on purpose.. but who allowed her to hurt me? My body is a temple and she doesn't have the right to destroy that.

I put my cigarette away and grab her neck to pull her closer. She bends down.. I grab her hair. »Ssshhh..« she's young.. »Don't Be afraid.. I won't hit you anymore..« she looks terrified.. I know she wants to kill me.. »I like you now..«

I pull her closer to kiss her.. she's ready to do anything.. so afraid.. but I grab her face and let her back off.. »Maybe I'll fix your teeth..« then I lean back again and enjoy it.. »Turn it up..« I want a  steam bath.. I want it to be hot. Burning my skin.

*Ethan's POV*

I lean back and hold my breath when his slut opens the glass door of the shower that I'm in and bends down to turn the water on.

I pray to god that she won't notice me. I'm standing here for almost a hour now and I'm sweating.. how long is he in there now? He must melt..
She leaves and closes the door again. I exhale quietly and wait..

*Grutas's POV*

Suddenly the door of the shower opens and a guy walks out.. a young guy.. him.. he's pointing at me with a weapon.. I knew it.. I knew this would happen.. he forgot that I'm not dumb..

He looks angry.. I've never seen a much hate in the eyes of a boy that's still so little.. I smirk and raise my eyebrows.. »I'm glad you're here..« it's not like I wasn't waiting for him..

But obviously he's alone and he's so naive..
He smirks too. »I always had the feeling that I owe you something..« I say and he holds a dog tag in the air and throws it on me.. Milko's name is on it.. he killed him.

Great. He was always talking too much.
It's not a big loss.. but still.. I'm angry that he didn't kill him.. I trusted him. I always have to do everything by my own.

»I always thought you'd be bigger.« he says in a childish voice. He's smiling so much that I'm sure he's a psychopath.. well did he have another chance? He tilts his head and his mimic turns into anger.. but the smile is still there.. he's talking in a deep voice..

»I put your face on every body I've ever hurt..« he sounds so angry..
I make a sudden move to get out of the tub but he shoots past me.. he's serious.. I furrow my eyebrows at him..

*Maid's POV*

I was going to bring him towels but there is a man with a gun in there.. I stop in front of the door.. then he shoots.. I let the towels fall and run down to tell the others..

*Ethan's POV*

Here he is.. in front of me. So old.. so disgusting.. »Kill him..« the girl says holding onto a piece of clothing. I get closer and bend down a little bit..
Then I take the acid out of my pocket and spill it into the water... and on him.. he tries to cover his face but it's already burning him.

He groans in pain.. well it's not really acid but something else that will hurt him.. maybe something that will burn as soon as I'll let the lighter in my hand fall on him..

Suddenly someone grabs me from behind and hits the weapon out of my hand. Grutas gets out of the tub. I knew this would happen..

It's not only one person. While Grutas wraps a towel around his waist, two men bend me over the tub to put my head in it but they don't.. they grab my shoulders.. Grutas pushes him away and grabs my forehead and my chin.. There's not much left.. maybe a minute.. maybe a few seconds..

»I'd like to know one thing.. would you've fed me to your little sister because you loves her?« he whispers aggressively. He's talking about Mischa.. when I think about that a piece of her is in... no.. I close my eyes and open them again..

»Yeah..« I can feel his smile although I can't see him.. he's close to my ear.. »There you have it.. we're seeing it again.. love..«

He's making me aggressive but I can't ruin this.. it'll all work out just like I wanted it.. only a few seconds.. »I love myself that much that I would never apologize to you.. ever..« he lets my head go very roughly. He walks to the other side of the tub and says »Cut him

Then I hear a knife but Grutas says »Wait!« and bends down over to me..

He puts one hand under my chin and with thee other one.. he's touching my cheek.. my scar.. »Look at me..« I look at him.. »It won't hurt that much..« he says smiling.. well he should say that to himself..

I look at the clock on the wall.. now..
My trap in the basement explodes and the lights go off. I take the chance and get out off their grips.. I push one of them into the water and the oil in the water burns and while the slut that he was hurting grabs Grutas I stab the other one with the knife that he wanted to cut me with..

I didn't organized that slut.. I guess she hated him too much.. this is her chance.. until he pushes him against the wall and shoots her.. without even blinking.. he's heartless..
While he's doing that, I'm running..

»GET HIM!« I hear how he screams..
I run as fast as I can through the way that I freed for myself in his backyard.. I jump in the motorcycle and drive with high speed..
They'll be looking for me.. first part of my mission is done I guess..

I drive back as fast as I can and when I arrive I try to catch my breath.. I walk upstairs into the and slow down when I see that the door is already opened a little bit..
I can hear something.. my heart stops beating.. all I
can think bot is Y/N.

I walk in very slowly acting like everything is normal in case this is a trap.. I can't see her.. that's making me nervous..
She's not here.. my heart is racing.. I look around but all I can hear is a ringing phone...