Dally pov

I saw Johnny in the lot by himself drinking,  just like Ponyboy  said. I said Johnny are u okay , Johnny was at the lot pass out drunk. I shook him awake,  and said Johnny,  Johnny jumped and BLOODY HELL ye tryin to scare me mate . Then he said who are u how did u hic find me ?
I said Johnny stop drinking
Johnny slurred  no and grabs his 200th beer bottle.  He gave me a couple of beers,  I chugged my first beer and Johnny was working on his 6 beer and I hics out I want more to drink and starts to drink on of my 20 casesof beer . I was on my 10th beer bottles when Johnny slurred dalllyyyy you hic want to get more drunk u are welcome 2, I slurred okayyy,  and drank all my 20 cases of beers and slurr thanks *hic* i saw two bit walking or stumbling over to the lot and slurred heeyyy ttwwooo -bbbiiitttt,  two-bit says hey Dally and I hand him my last beerbottle and he drank it and said thanks . I was happy to be away from my old man and thought my old man don't care if I'm drunker then a car.  Johnny hand me another case of beer and slurres good try Dally and I drink that one two and two gets his own case of beer and slurres hhhheeeeyyyyyy gggyyuyyyyyy maybe I should go home . Two bit left , I slurred okayyy and continues to drink until I have no beer bottles left and Johnny said here try this I grab it and tried it it was red wine my favorite,  I chugged the whole 4 bottles and slurred Johnny Here and I hand him vodka and he chugs it down like no tomorrow,  I thought man I haven't been this drunk in a long time and continue until there is nothing left .

30 or 10000000 beer bottles and red wine and vodka later

I slurred jjjoooohhhhhnnnnnyyyyyyyy llllooookkkk iiii hhhaaavvveee nooo mmmmooorrrreeee llleeeffffttttt ccaaannn look hhhaave some more and he gives me more alcohol until i  couldn't see at all and too drunk and too  wasted  to even keep my eyes open . I started to pass out when I heard Johnny sobers up and says ye mate you okay ? I look at him and laughs drunkly "yesss I haven't felt this drunk in years " .
Dally was slurring so bad that Johnny couldn't understand him. I slurred Johnny what are you ? You have a different accent ? I grab another wine and chug it until Johnny sighs " nothing dal" .

Here a cliff hanger for guys