10

Pacifica POV

I woke up and waited for Mabel to come back to my house like she promised. I have been waiting since I woke up and I miss her so much even though its only been a few hours. It has been 3 hours since I woke up now and I woke up at 9am so its 12pm now. I decided to get ready for the day finally instead of just waiting for Mabel in my pajamas watching some new series. I went to my room and pulled out a white T-shirt with a purple short skirt but not so short that people could see my ass. I put on socks and flats to finish the outfit and went to the bathroom to put my hair up. As I finished it was 1pm and I decided to watch a few more episodes. After about 2hours of watching TV I checked my phone to see if she was going to come later but she didn't text me at all. I texted her a bit worried for probably no reason and waited for a reply for the first time. Maybe she was asleep, or maybe she just left her phone at home and ages coming now. I grab my keys and I walk out of the house locking the door behind me. I go to Mabels 'house' that was more like a store, and pretty much was. As I got there I knocked on the door and Dipper answers.

"Hey, is Mabel here?"

"No, she hasn't been here for a week, I think she was at her friends for a long sleepover."

"Um, she was at my house and she left at around 9pm to come back home."

"..."

"Did she text you at all? Can you go check her room?"

"She didn't text me, and its our room so I would have known if she was there."

"Then where is she?!"

"I don't know!!"

I leave there house more scared then ever now. I go home and try contacting her again, no answer. "Dead girl found on 62nd avenue, hit by a car, apparently she her name is Mabel Pines." I look up at the TV with my eyes wide opened. Tears start flowing down my face quickly and I scream out. "NO!!!"

Pacifica cried and cried not being able to get over Mabel for a week and finally comit suicide.

Sorry the chapter is very long and angsty, this was my only idea on a story because killing off characters in stores are natural lmao. I feel bad myself for killing off my favorite characters in the show. Sorry guys. Bye.